Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbian Jewess Isr*eli Citizen Will Be Team USA Flag-Bearer For Olympics

Y

youthislife

Veteran
the memes write themselves. JEWsa baby

Last edited:
heightmogged by a sports slut again

Not surprised. I legit thought they would push a tranny or something. Anyways, aren’t all Jews (actual ones and not black Israelites) Israeli citizens?

Not surprised. I legit thought they would push a tranny or something. Anyways, aren’t all Jews (actual ones and not black Israelites) Israeli citizens?
Good comment

aren’t all Jews (actual ones and not black Israelites) Israeli citizens?

Indigenous Jews are Udi people from Caucasian Albania (Todays Azerbaijan) and parts of Dagestan along of the coast Caspian Sea (Khazar Sea).

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUqTmHOlDoQ

AA8A0DA5 683A 4046 BA5B DCC1B2C8FE7A

Etymology

The Hebrew name for Judah, Yehudah (יהודה), literally "praise," is the noun form of the root Y-D-H (ידה). His birth is recorded at Gen. 29:35; upon his birth Hebrew word for "I will praise," odeh (אודה) shares the same root as Yehudah / Yĕhūdā.

Last edited:
Indigenous Jews are Udi people from Caucasian Albania (Todays Azerbaijan) and parts of Dagestan along of the coast Caspian Sea (Khazar Sea).

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUqTmHOlDoQ

View attachment 470557

Etymology

The Hebrew name for Judah, Yehudah (יהודה), literally "praise," is the noun form of the root Y-D-H (ידה). His birth is recorded at Gen. 29:35; upon his birth Hebrew word for "I will praise," odeh (אודה) shares the same root as Yehudah / Yĕhūdā.

Funny thing is Udi seems to be a common Jewish name

jfl @ the state of my country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back