Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Leonardo Di Caprio making roasties seethe (based chad?)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-

Leonardo once again making roasties seethe by dumping his gf before she hits the LEO WALL at 25. Roasties cannot wrap their head around why a famous, rich chad would rather continue to fuck younger pussy rather than stay with some aging whore. Roasties cannot stand the fact that their value lies in two things- youth and motherhood. They can't stand that they lose value as they age.

And yet us incels never even experienced being valuable once. We are still infinitely less valuable in the eyes of cuck society than even an aged roastie, and yet it is still THEM who complain. Every chad and rich guy should fuck the youngest and prettiest foids they can to make roasties seethe. Then maybe one day they will wake up and realise that rather than being a hoe, they should settle down with a decent husband and give him many children.

Imagine spending the last years of your youth fucking Chad who dumps everyone at 25, rather than trying to get a genuine life-long loving relationship. I hate women so much it’s unreal. Greetings from Kazakhstan btw.

Imagine spending the last years of your youth fucking Chad who dumps everyone at 25, rather than trying to get a genuine life-long loving relationship. I hate women so much it’s unreal. Greetings from Kazakhstan btw.
Isn't that what they strive for though? Fucking Chad, a Hollywood millionaire at that for as long as possible? After he dumps I'm sure they'll be a queue of cucks lining up to betabuxx them, if they're not rich already themselves. Foids aren't capable of love anyways.

Isn't that what they strive for though? Fucking Chad, a Hollywood millionaire at that for as long as possible? After he dumps I'm sure they'll be a queue of cucks lining up to betabuxx them, if they're not rich already themselves. Foids aren't capable of love anyways.
ER did nothing wrong.

He's not an Chad his a GigaChad. It's a difference. Don't compare Chad with GigaChad.

Leo is doing what every man desires.

Will he eventually get #meTooed? no way that Old Hags will allow this. They will fill some young toilet brain with divorce rape

It's the roasties that never got to leach off of rich chad that seethe- although actually foids are so entitled that even if they did get to do that they'll still complain afterwards that chad is going for younger foids and not still going for them. We all know the story, foid is a whore in her youth and makes full, knowing use of her youthful value, but complains when she gets older and younger foids do the same thing she did. Foids are all hypocrites.

It's the roasties that never got to leach off of rich chad that seethe- although actually foids are so entitled that even if they did get to do that they'll still complain afterwards that chad is going for younger foids and not still going for them. We all know the story, foid is a whore in her youth and makes full, knowing use of her youthful value, but complains when she gets older and younger foids do the same thing she did. Foids are all hypocrites.
:yes:

Based leo the high ranked illuminator:feelzez:

Maybe DiCaprios ex gfs just needed to work on their personalities, too bad for them. Seethe foids

At least he hasn't dated a noodle, based Chad :feelsokman:

He was the ultimate teen heart-throb prettyboy in the 90s (the beach, Romeo + Juliet). He's a funny-looking dude now.

And yet he's fucking foids who were getting born about the same time as he was Romeo... :feelshaha:

Eh, he looks meh now. Nothing like he used to

Will he eventually get #meTooed? no way that Old Hags will allow this. They will fill some young toilet brain with divorce rape

If he does, it will be the Tiger Woods style MeToo.

:feelskek: Oh shit, you got me, this means I won't be able to work or show my face in town for at least 5 years. Damn! I guess I'll just go sit in the sun on my island instead....

chad worship
but wait, how is he based if he’s pumping and dumping whores at 25 if the “honorable”/correct thing to do according to you guys would be to settle down?
stop lying to yourselves, you don’t have the guts to be like leo, if you guys could choose you would settle down for a monogamous relationship with a cumdumpster that will inevitably cuck you instead of having harems like leo does
he understands women are all whores, and it’s natural, but you guys don’t

Leo is a good man, but not a gigachad.
He's a half god like Herkules, although with a bad taste in women.

Based, i'd do the same with I was good looking, famous and millionaire

Eh, he looks meh now. Nothing like he used to
leo lost his looks several years ago.

You guys don’t understand, Leo is an eternal gigachad even if his look fade.

He’s forever associated to being handsome in the mind of women , all they have to do is think of titanic ( the ultimate women movie) even if his a fat wrinkly old man

He’ll be an eternal sex symbol all his life

Even if his looks is gone:

-His status is being associated with being once the biggest chad in Hollywood

-His money is being associated with being once the biggest chad in Hollywood

Lmao Leo isn't even a regular Chad, just a pretty boy that got famousmaxxed and moneymaxxed before his looks faded away. He does not look good considering his age. Women hate him and they all say he looks ugly now, but each and every roastie would suck his cock if they had the opportunity.