Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy LEGO is a globohomo pawn.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Some faggot designed LEGO specially for lgbtq perverts. These globohomo fags are just annoying.

T 3c067f0b1a134b65891f977f2bb282ec name file 1280x720 2000 v3 1

and one day in 1933 for no reason at all...

they never can get enough, wonder how and when this shit will stop

I'm not into it but LEGO is definitely a good toy for kids, it's creative and better than most. Of course not the ideal activity but it's not the end of the world.
For adults, it may be a good cope for some I don't know, never was into LEGO. I know there's some autismmaxxed legomaxxed incels in denial out there :feelskek:
Expensive cope tho if you are really into it and a lot of plastic. Kapla is probably the higher IQ version, it's made of wood and actually fun.

The fact LEGO is for kids is the entire point of this. Expose their impressionable minds to that stupid politically charged rainbow everywhere they go for the sake of the globohomo.

this thread is kind stupid. those corporations do not care about homosexuals nor are they promoting homosexuality. they just want money, and, need to appease the masses otherwise they're framed as ,,homophobic".

It used to be a safe choice as a gift for children until a few years ago. Now they jumped on the degeneracy bandwagon.
Adults who buy games for children are retarded anyway.

this thread is kind stupid. those corporations do not care about homosexuals nor are they promoting homosexuality. they just want money, and, need to appease the masses otherwise they're framed as ,,homophobic".
FINALLY.

Images 13

Last edited:

Last edited:
Would have prefered a pride parade set. Unimaginative tbhngl. Lego just kumps on every bandwagon possible ngl.

wtf is this real or what

EVERYONE IS AWESOME

except ugly people they can go fucking die, disgusting weirdo creeps!

For adults, it may be a good cope for some I don't know, never was into LEGO. I know there's some autismmaxxed legomaxxed incels in denial out there :feelskek:
The lego mindstorm is good shit tbh.