Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lego games are a bit soyish but also a good cope

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Yes they are games for kids and they are oversimplified and have silly humor. But when you want to play something easy that doesn't require you to think or use all your gaming abilities they are a great cope just exploring the world, finding the collectables, solving puzzles, etc. is a lot of fun. Seeing your favorite characters in Lego form is cool too. When I was a kid I played the Lego classics (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman) a lot and loved them so probably this has influenced my taste for this kind of games. From the modern Lego games the best is probably Lego DC Supervillains which has a shitton of characters, free roam and each character feels unique unlike the old Lego games where many characters felt just like reskins with the same abilities. Skywalker saga looks cool too but I haven't played it because it's still expensive and I'm not into Star Wars that much anymore. Other Lego fans say that Lego Lord of the Rings is also very nice but since I haven't watched all the movies I wouldn't enjoy it probably.

Lego Island was my childhood

anyone remember Lego dimensions?

Lego marvel superheroes is gigasoy but it's pretty fun tbh. I love playing the Freeroam mode and just destroying peds as the Hulk.

Lego games are a good cope, I grew up playing lego Star Wars and the Bionicle games on PS2.

Do whatever makes you happy

I honestly may get the new one that just came out. Loved Lego Star Wars as a kid.

Lego Indiana Jones I had fond memories of

Yes they are games for kids and they are oversimplified and have silly humor. But when you want to play something easy that doesn't require you to think or use all your gaming abilities they are a great cope just exploring the world, finding the collectables, solving puzzles, etc. is a lot of fun. Seeing your favorite characters in Lego form is cool too. When I was a kid I played the Lego classics (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman) a lot and loved them so probably this has influenced my taste for this kind of games. From the modern Lego games the best is probably Lego DC Supervillains which has a shitton of characters, free roam and each character feels unique unlike the old Lego games where many characters felt just like reskins with the same abilities. Skywalker saga looks cool too but I haven't played it because it's still expensive and I'm not into Star Wars that much anymore. Other Lego fans say that Lego Lord of the Rings is also very nice but since I haven't watched all the movies I wouldn't enjoy it probably.
Lego Battles gotta be my favorite. It's an RTS on the DS. Simple, but really hard too!

Lego Battles gotta be my favorite. It's an RTS on the DS. Simple, but really hard too!
Had that one in my R4 when I was a kid. I had to use infinite money cheats to win kek.