Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legit, when there is a space next to me on the bus, people would rather stand

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
This has happened so many times, no one wants to sit next to me, and I don't smell, I shower frequently, I'm just sitting there, looking at my phone, not acting aspie in anyway and still no one ever sits next to me. Copers will tell me it's something else but it's cause I'M UGLY. FUCK, why does the world have a predisposition to hate me???

I avoid public transport at all costs

I've felt that way A LOT, and I take public transportation all the time. I'm just like you, sitting there minding my business on my phone, and its like people repel away from me. Its happened where a person will choose to sit between 2 other people instead of next to me.. I couldn't give a shit actually, gives me room to put my stuff and I hate people next to me anyway lol.

tbh it's better because it's uncomfortable when people sit next to you

whogivesafucc said:
tbh it's better because it's uncomfortable when people sit next to you
Every other seat gets filled up though

Because your face influences every interaction you have, it's the first thing people see and it will influence their opinion of your personality and competence even if they know you

I don't think this means you must be incredibly ugly tho, I prefer not to sit to anyone in metro, also hate having to sit next to someone and worry about them thinking to themselves "oh man why did the ugly guy have to sit next to me?"

towncel said:
Because your face influences every interaction you have, it's the first thing people see and it will influence their opinion of your personality and competence even if they know you
I don't think this means you must be incredibly ugly tho, I prefer not to sit to anyone in metro, also hate having to sit next to someone and worry about them thinking to themselves "oh man why did the ugly guy have to sit next to me?"
Yeah, same logic, but it's like, people choose to specifically avoid me, other seats get filled up, not the ones next to me

when i used to catch the bus sometimes back in high school i used to get bullied from high school kids from other schools, just fucking LOL