Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Legit penismaxxing techniques boyos [NSFW]

holyshit
it's a 2017cel
thanks for the penis enlarging tips, catfishman

~1500 hours of extender use = 1 inch gain in length. Backed up by science. Hanging is much quicker cause you work up the weight used. It’s all time x tension.. gaining girth is dangerous, but clamping works and so do repeated caverject injections.

It's called jelqing btw.

Gotta start extending my penis so I can strangle someone with it

~1500 hours of extender use = 1 inch gain in length. Backed up by science. Hanging is much quicker cause you work up the weight used. It’s all time x tension.. gaining girth is dangerous, but clamping works and so do repeated caverject injections.
Are you penismaxxing yourself? Is clamping superior to jelqing?

what if i cant even get my tiny penis up huh fuckin scammers? what then?

I heard it actually works my deluding your brain to believe that it gets larger, when in reality it's just cope

tried it I always end up ejaculating on the wall

jelqing is a cope that will kill your dick nerves

What is it? You have to rub your penis on some sort of Israeli flag? I have done it already and it doesn't work.

Are the weights better than penis extension systems ? Like x4 labs and size genetics ?

Are the weights better than penis extension systems ? Like x4 labs and size genetics ?
Yeah . The extenders can provide a steady constant force of like 2 or 3 pounds . With the vacuum hangers you can go up to 20-25lbs. I wouldn’t recommend using noose-type hangers . Very easy to injure yourself with those and severe tissue damage if you leave it on too long

JFL if you think this works

WTF?! Is that baby arms our the guy have a baseball bat penis?

Wtfp