Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legit morons use philosopher pics

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Its so fucking funny that these people who use these kind of pics are legit retarded , have the iq and mindset of a 7 yr old kid
50 Most Influential and Famous Ancient Greek Philosophers Scientists and Writers

for example look at @Audley Porter

She uses fucking random philosophers as her banner , legit fucking morons think themselves so clever and sophisticated and shit if they read a random philosophers book , suddenly every book which was published in the modern era becomes shit for them and these "classics" are masterpieces for these retarded immature faggots

I hate these kinds of people , they think they are higher than us when they read "dostoyevisksi"

I hope all of them keep suffering ljke a certain obese faggot and die painfully

-i never fucking understand these low iq evil faggots , they are almost always insanely low iq and evil overall

my thoughts summary :

It's irritating when some individuals read a single philosopher and then act as if they possess superior intelligence. This attitude comez off as pretentious, especially when they use philosopher quotes or images on social media to mock others or showcase their perceived intellectual superiority.

True understanding of philosophy and critical thinking comes from a broad and deep engagement with various ideas, not just skimming through one philosopher's work. Using philosophers' names or pictures to belittle others is not only disrespectful but also misrepresents the purpose of philosophical inquiry, which is to foster thoughtful discussion and understanding.

It's important to recognize that genuine intelligence and wisdom are demonstrated through humility, openness to diverse perspectives, and the ability to engage in meaningful, respectful dialogue. Everyone has their own journey of learning and growth, and mocking others based on their different interests or levels of knowledge isn't constructive. Let's strive to encourage and support each other in our intellectual pursuits instead of creating divisions based on perceived superiority.

some ppl shhouldve never taught how to read and write
anyways
selam kardecim ru from turkiye

Almost always. Especially them social media accounts.

they are dumb as shit and need to shut the fuck up

@Fat Link bro can u transfer this post to the lounge , i misposted it on gamjng

The people who do this are definitely pompous and snobbish

Oh yes, the classic videogame "Legit morons use philosopher pics". Good game. They don't make them like they used to.

Over for low IQcels that post on the wrong subforums by accident

But from my experience, greek statue avis tend to larp as intellectuals too

@Audley Porter why don't you fuck off from here you stupid urinal?

the people in general who try to act smart are 90% of the time dumb as shit. Smart people don't need to show or tell how smart they're, their words and actions say it themselves.

@Audley Porter why don't you fuck off from here you stupid urinal?
What's your problem shit-for-brains? I've never interacted with you before, and I wasn't even taking part in this specific thread. Odd that you just attack me out of nowhere.

Its so fucking funny that these people who use these kind of pics are legit retarded , have the iq and mindset of a 7 yr old kid View attachment 1188885

for example look at @Audley Porter

She uses fucking random philosophers as her banner , legit fucking morons think themselves so clever and sophisticated and shit if they read a random philosophers book , suddenly every book which was published in the modern era becomes shit for them and these "classics" are masterpieces for these retarded immature faggots

I hate these kinds of people , they think they are higher than us when they read "dostoyevisksi"
You read fantasy because you want to escape reality. You know your life is despondent and barely tolerable, therfore you depend on the wily reveries of dreamers like George R Martin to alleviate the burdens. I recognize the innate suffering of life and affirm it by expanding my knowledge and understanding.
I hope all of them keep suffering ljke a certain obese faggot and die painfully
Everything you say here is pointless. If this is what you're like when a ex-friend decides to drop you for justifiable reasons, then I know for certain that the people in your life who cut you off did so justifiably.
-i never fucking understand these low iq evil faggots , they are almost always insanely low iq and evil overall
You're emotionally volatile, disputatious, and partisan. Just shut up.
my thoughts summary :

It's irritating when some individuals read a single philosopher and then act as if they possess superior intelligence. This attitude comez off as pretentious, especially when they use philosopher quotes or images on social media to mock others or showcase their perceived intellectual superiority.

True understanding of philosophy and critical thinking comes from a broad and deep engagement with various ideas, not just skimming through one philosopher's work. Using philosophers' names or pictures to belittle others is not only disrespectful but also misrepresents the purpose of philosophical inquiry, which is to foster thoughtful discussion and understanding.
Yet you will state that reading literature is a waste of time and sonorously rescind others for doing so. You have even rescind philosophy and higher literature itself many times.
It's important to recognize that genuine intelligence and wisdom are demonstrated through humility, openness to diverse perspectives, and the ability to engage in meaningful, respectful dialogue.
Bullshit. You called me a fatass retarded faggot (or some other vicious and myopic insult) on numerous occasions.

You're the most delusional, conceited, and narrow-minded blockhead I have ever met.
Everyone has their own journey of learning and growth, and mocking others based on their different interests or levels of knowledge isn't constructive.
So now I know why @NoIdeaWhatToDo randomly slighted me. He was influenced by your resentful, out-of-place denouncement of me.

I'm not even going to bother reading that wall of text. I already know it's bullshit.

Stop being petty. I don't like you. We talked for months and throughout the entirety of our conversation you insulted and demeaned me, all while complaining about how terrible your life is.

Your suffering is not special. I know you like to think it is, but you're just a fucking dumbass. You pretend that everyone hates you for no good reason, but they have great reasons to hate you. You berate and demoralize others, aggrandize yourself for doing so, and criticize everything that doesn't align with what would immediately benefit you.
Let's strive to encourage and support each other in our intellectual pursuits instead of creating divisions based on perceived superiority.
You are such a little fucking weasel. I swear, everything you say is either a projection or a manipulation. I find it strange that you aren't socially successful because you're more sociopathic than the normal person.

You claim to want to "encourage and support intellectual pursuits" and obviate "creating divisions", then you write out a small contentious polemic against me in order to instigate division.

You're such a piece of shit. You beat your mother and harass your father, live off of their earnings, and consider their support as a token of penitence for an unforgivable crime. Fuck off.

It's no wonder why nobody likes you. Everyone who attempts to befriend you is quickly betrayed by your caprice and animosity. You drive everyone off with insults and baseless criticisms.

I agree with the moderators now. You should be banned. Also, I still have your pictures so don't attempt blackmailing me. I know how you are.

Oh, and @NoIdeaWhatToDo, you should try thinking for yourself sometime. This entire thread is a fucking echo chamber.

more of an author than a philosopher + not classical + L take + wrong subforum
This fool is only upset because I blocked him on Discord after he pulled the most scummy, filthy, slippery, weasel-shit on me. I had enough of this implacable knave.

He had a terrible reputation on this forum (and rightfully so), it won't be difficult to find allies to abet me against him. Also, the premise of this thread is intellectually fallible. To represent yourself with the ideas and conceptual understandings of a philosopher, a writer, a poet, or a thinker does not warrant condemnation. If anything, it expresses an interest in the great conversation which has enamored many throughout the course of history.

Imagine someone saying "wearing a t-shirt of your favorite band is pretentious and idiotic", such a statement is ludicrous since everyone represents themselves with their hobbies and intrigues. What a dumbass.

Last edited:
What's your problem shit-for-brains? I've never interacted with you before, and I wasn't even taking part in this specific thread. Odd that you just attack me out of nowhere.
He mistook you for a foid because of @Mentally lost cel accusation. He probably didn't mean anything personal.

You read fantasy because you want to escape reality. You know your life is despondent and barely tolerable, therfore you depend on the wily reveries of dreamers like George R Martin to alleviate the burdens. I recognize the innate suffering of life and affirm it by expanding my knowledge and understanding.

Everything you say here is pointless. If this is what you're like when a ex-friend decides to drop you for justifiable reasons, then I know for certain that the people in your life who cut you off did so justifiably.

You're emotionally volatile, disputatious, and partisan. Just shut up.

Yet you will state that reading literature is a waste of time and sonorously rescind others for doing so. You have even rescind philosophy and higher literature itself many times.

Bullshit. You called me a fatass retarded faggot (or some other vicious and myopic insult) on numerous occasions.

You're the most delusional, conceited, and narrow-minded blockhead I have ever met.

So now I know why @NoIdeaWhatToDo randomly slighted me. He was influenced by your resentful, out-of-place denouncement of me.

I'm not even going to bother reading that wall of text. I already know it's bullshit.

Stop being petty. I don't like you. We talked for months and throughout the entirety of our conversation you insulted and demeaned me, all while complaining about how terrible your life is.

Your suffering is not special. I know you like to think it is, but you're just a fucking dumbass. You pretend that everyone hates you for no good reason, but they have great reasons to hate you. You berate and demoralize others, aggrandize yourself for doing so, and criticize everything that doesn't align with what would immediately benefit you.

You are such a little fucking weasel. I swear, everything you say is either a projection or a manipulation. I find it strange that you aren't socially successful because you're more sociopathic than the normal person.

You claim to want to "encourage and support intellectual pursuits" and obviate "creating divisions", then you write out a small contentious polemic against me in order to instigate division.

You're such a piece of shit. You beat your mother and harass your father, live off of their earnings, and consider their support as a token of penitence for an unforgivable crime. Fuck off.

It's no wonder why nobody likes you. Everyone who attempts to befriend you is quickly betrayed by your caprice and animosity. You drive everyone off with insults and baseless criticisms.

I agree with the moderators now. You should be banned. Also, I still have your pictures so don't attempt blackmailing me. I know how you are.
brutal expose pill

To represent yourself with the ideas and conceptual understandings of a philosopher, a writer, a poet, or a thinker does not warrant condemnation. If anything, it expresses an interest in the great conversation which has enamored many throughout the course of history.
does not warrant condemnation but just know that most of us think you're pretentious :feelsjuice: I dont know you personally but thats the first impression I get from people who have philosopher avis. You can have one and not be pretentious but the rest of us will think so as a first impression.
Imagine someone saying "wearing a t-shirt of your favorite band is pretentious and idiotic", such a statement is ludicrous since everyone represents themselves with their hobbies and intrigues. What a dumbass.
not the same, people wear t shirts of bands to show that they like this band while people who have philosopher avis usually do it because they want to appear smart. Of course, people can have philosopher avis to show that they like this specific philosopher but most people who have them just want to appear smart, and because of that you will get lumped in with them.

MY opinion is that philosophers, artists and other similar pretentious people are useless and should be ground into a paste.

Kys faggot retard moron , fucking jfl u use random philosphers as banner

I dont always read fantasy i read other stuff too and i dont fucking say bullshit pretentious shit like "expanding my knowladge " and shit

you were not a decent friend , i am the one to cut you off by trolling you in game u faggot

You crossed a big line