Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Legit a man's SMV peaks in his 80's!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
"just wait until you are 80 bro":redpill:

-their is still hope for o'l frothy solutions

Volcel if you aren't getting a job at a retirement home and fucking that dried up old loose elderly cunt.

Volcel if you aren't getting a job at a retirement home and fucking that dried up old loose elderly cunt.
no old people are fucking each other (hopefully tho in your wildest dreams you can hope a hot young nurse wants to fuck you:feelshaha:)

no old people are fucking each other (hopefully tho in your wildest dreams you can hope a hot young nurse wants to fuck you:feelshaha:)
Most nurses of today are thots who wear skin tight scrubs and post whore videos on tik tok

Most nurses of today are thots who wear skin tight scrubs and post whore videos on tik tok
hey at least some eye candy! (I work blue collar and ALL I work with is old fucks!) Just about 55 more years to go before I see those hot nurses!