Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Leg Lengthening Surgery

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
I'm 5'9, being looked down on by women and taller men has taken it's toll, I would be much happier if I were 6'3 :feelsbadman:
Any recommendations on where to get Leg Lengthening surgery done cheap and safely? (It's too expensive in the US)
Has anyone had an experience they'd like to share on the matter?
General opinions about the idea?

Last edited:
5'9 is fine. It's the face. Stop coping with height. 5'9 and 6'0 isn't that discernible.

5'9 is fine. It's the face. Stop coping with height. 5'9 and 6'0 isn't that discernible.
I agree Face>height when it comes to SMV. However, 5'9" vs 6'0" is life and death when it comes to general respect & quality of life. You aren't even seen as a man at 5'9", especially in the US.

This is coming from a 5'7" gigamanlet autist

Foids
I agree Face>height when it comes to SMV. However, 5'9" vs 6'0" is life and death when it comes to general respect & quality of life. You aren't even seen as a man at 5'9", especially in the US.

This is coming from a 5'7" gigamanlet autist
Trust me , foids don't know and care. 6'0 is not very tall.6'2 and above is considered tall.

Mcgregordiaz1

It kinda is

Hail the king of manlets

Foids

Trust me , foids don't know and care. 6'0 is not very tall.6'2 and above is considered tall.
I know. For slaying foids, Face>height. For respect from other men, Height>Face. Pretty sure I just went over this. Men aren't going to respect a <5'9" guy no matter how good his face is. However, foids will flock to & worship that same guy if he has an 8+/10 face.

I know. For slaying foids, Face>height. For respect from other men, Height>Face. Pretty sure I just went over this. Men aren't going to respect a <5'9" guy no matter how good his face is. However, foids will flock to & worship that same guy if he has an 8+/10 face.
Exactly. Height and penis size are what men discuss while foids discuss face. That's why there are 'pretty boys' that aren't even tall but slay.

What's your race OP?

Why not just SEAmaxx? Leg lenghtening surgery is super expensive. Plus, there are major negative side effects, such as not being able to run.

5'9 is tall for asian countries, and since you're white, you'll slay there.

Anyways, the choice is obviously up to you, just understand leg lifts have some serious drawbacks
I'd rather not spawn another ER into this world.
I didn't know I might not be able to run afterwords, though.