Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leg Lengthening surgery is the ultimate manlet cope, and it’s still GARBAGE

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
  • After surgery, you can’t run again, ever. That’s assuming it’s successful.
  • Fractures requiring immediate emergency surgery, are not that uncommon.
  • Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis later in life is a given.
  • Other complications involving scar tissue build up, body rejecting tissue, etc.
  • Costs a small fortune, isn’t properly understood compared to other cosmetic surgeries.
  • You pretty much have to wear pants everywhere because your scars and discoloring will look hideous, uneven and make you seem some like some weird Frankenstein who lost both his legs in a horrifying accident. And the area around the incision will lack muscle definition so it look like you have small stilts implanted between your knee and shin bone, you will always look slightly “off” where it’s clear that you had some kind of accident or operation.
  • ANYONE who finds out you had leg lengthening surgery will see you as an insecure weirdo with a short man complex who “couldn’t just be comfortable in his own skin.” This is pity, but not the good kind of pity that Halo Effect’s you.
There is no reason to ever consider LL surgery unless you are a completely suicidal manlet, who just wants to be taller for a few years before finally offing yourself. Your quality of life will be crap if you ever live to middle age, you have resigned yourself from doing any strenuous physical activity ever again, you have to watch every single step you take because you’re one fall away from being in a wheelchair for a very long time, and getting expensive hospital bills.

Last edited:
Yea for real, just wear lift-y shoes with insoles. Make up an excuse if people know you use insoles.

yeah LL is massive cope. taking growth hormones during puberty is the only way one can possibly escape the manlet curse

will get ll in 5-10 years of the procedure improves tbh

insoles can make some difference, up to 1 inch. And shoes with higher sole as well. If it's not enough, it's over.

I wear 5 inch insoles in my boots

Yea for real, just wear lift-y shoes with insoles. Make up an excuse if people know you use insoles.
Just say the truth. Just say "I use these bec. otherwise women hate me".

Yep, this ruined it for me.

Most important part. You will gain a little over 3" of height boost (depending on your physiology) for all those shit.

I like physical activities so I would never consider LL. Even if it didn't make you look like slenderman. I usually wear boots with thick soles that add a little more than an inch in height which make me almost 5'10 in shoes.

Ai sexdolls/singularity/transhumanism or fucking death.

Yea I p
i doubt you from 5'8 to 6'1 it would look ridiculous plus lifts always lie about how much boost it gives

Yea I probably go to 5’11 but still it’s good enough.

If you wear high tops it’s unrecognized

i enjoy deadlifting triple my own body weight so I would rather stay 5'9 than be a tall chicken-legged guy who can never lift again.

i enjoy deadlifting triple my own body weight so I would rather stay 5'9 than be a tall chicken-legged guy who can never lift again.
5’9 isn’t even that short, just in-sole fraud to 6 feet.

Tbh i would still want the surgery.

Being short is soul crushing.