Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lefty incels, who do you feel more of a connection to?

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Left-wing incels, who do you feel is more your "brother"? Right-wing incels or left-wing chads?

If it's right-wing incels, stop making political attack dog threads against your so-called brothers.

If it's left-wing chads, then you have no right to complain when right-wing incels claim a connection to right-wing chads.

Either way, fuck you.

no such thing as lefty incel and politics is gay

Lol @ left wing incels

You want to empower the people putting you down? To love your oppressors?

You want to empower the jewish order that seeks to have your head on a pike?

Incels should be nihilist, egoist or alt right, or a combination.

People need to stop thinking in left and right categories.
The political spectrum offers much more.
For example I would consider myself as socially right wing, but economically left.

But the most important part is, that I'm a nihilistic accelerationist.

Last edited:
Lol @ left wing incels

View attachment 253798
Alt right is just filled with low IQ edgelords.

For example I would consider myself as socially right wing, but economically left.

I think that's what people mean when they talk about politics. The social one. What stuff do you think should be legal, and all that.

thats why I didn't list alt right as the only path, but you can definitely not be left as incel.
I think your understanding of what constitutes ‘left wing’ is very limited like those who are drunk on the American news cycle. People who are actually left wing despise identity politics, hate Hillary Clinton and are against open borders.

The Democratic party in the US is not left wing.

I think that's what people mean when they talk about politics. The social one. What stuff do you think should be legal, and all that.
You're probably right, but that often leads to misunderstandings.

I think your understanding of what constitutes ‘left wing’ is very limited like those who are drunk on the American news cycle. People who are actually left wing despise identity politics, hate Hillary Clinton and are against open borders.

The Democratic party in the US is not left wing.
I don't mean basic principles like that. I mean redistribution of wealth, everyone being equal in which case looks would be even more important because everyones equal so looks are the only thing seperating, equal rights and suffrage, equal pay, etc.

But the most important part is, that I'm a nihilistic accelerationist.
Right wing is better for economics. Greater tax benefits. The left rape you of taxes if you have assets and give them to refugess and single mother whores.

Right wing is better for economics. Greater tax benefits. The left rape you of taxes if you have assets and give them to refugess and single mother whores.
I actually don't disagree with you.
But I'm an egoist and in my position, a leftist economy would benefit me.

I don't mean basic principles like that. I mean redistribution of wealth, everyone being equal in which case looks would be even more important because everyones equal so looks are the only thing seperating, equal rights and suffrage, equal pay, etc.
‘Redistribution of wealth’ is a meme used by the right to discredit top marginal progressive tax rates. You realise that Bernie Sanders (the most left wing politician in America) proposes only a 5% increase in tax on incomes between 1-2.5 BILLION DOLLARS per year? That is barely going to register as a dent in the earnings of people who make that much.

They aren’t trying to make it so that everyone earns the same, that is a total lie propagated by the media and it only works because people are too lazy to actually go and look at the numbers.

I actually don't disagree with you.
But I'm an egoist and in my position, a leftist economy would benefit me.
A leftist economy would rape me of my inheritances. And nice things in leftist places are too expensive. One in the UK or USA could afford a bmw m2 on a high income. While in other european countries , it's taxed to the max.

Left-wing incels, who do you feel is more your "brother"? Right-wing incels or left-wing chads?

If it's right-wing incels, stop making political attack dog threads against your so-called brothers.

If it's left-wing chads, then you have no right to complain when right-wing incels claim a connection to right-wing chads.

Either way, fuck you.
LMFAO at right-wing soyboys. Fuck you all.

Imagine being left wing as an incel, just lol at you.

Lol @ left wing incels

View attachment 253798