Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftoid says we should be more compassionate to Men. Other leftists tell him to eat shit

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/lilbabygandhi/status/1608818333079699459?s=20

Lots of quote tweets with a good amount of seethe.

Vaush the horsecock addict gives his opinion:
>Objectively true and correctpilled, the left has basically ceded all male self-help discourse to the right. This isn’t even a controversial position, I’ve heard people talking about this problem for years
>>Vaush once again, and as usual, proving to anyone paying literally any attention that he is just a fascist trying to disrupt the left.

I love leftist infighting :feelskek::feelsPop:

>There are quite alot of unironic misandrists in leftist spaces imo and when there is a leftist with good advice/outlook on mens issues, those people reflexively label the person talking about the legit problems facing men as red-pill/incels for just for talking about the issue.
>> If you think “misandry” is a real, systemic issue, you’re part of the problem, chief

> me: women are people actually. sad young men: i'm going to become a nazi
>> More like: Sad young man: I’m struggling to cope with the challenges of modern life and the expectations of being a man. You: Hah! Men don’t have struggles! Men have all the power, only women and BIPOC have struggles. How dare you. Also you’re a Nazi.
>>> Or maybe you can realize that your problems are mostly those of an exploited working class and that capitalism is the root of most of your problems.

> The reason they flock to these movements is because they are raised in a society that tells them they deserve ultimate power in personal and professional life and to overall be treated like a king and the right says "society is denying you your right. I will teach you to take
>> also men get the MOST compassion, empathy, and chances to fail upwards. op’s head is so far up his own ass

16725371709769533.webp

I lose brain cells when I see a normie or incel looking leftist talking about class consciousness, while being completely unaware of his situation in the sexual market

I lose brain cells when I see a normie or incel looking leftist talking about class consciousness, while being completely unaware of his situation in the sexual market
They get taught by society that they are privileged oppressors for being "white males" and eating up feminist bullshit, meanwhile not realize that foids are the privileged gender and they as non-Chad men are sidelined by everyone else.

Keep it up leftists. Soon todays young men are going to be forgotten old men with less to lose with each passing year while you continue to spit on the next generation

>Objectively true and correctpilled, the left has basically ceded all male self-help discourse to the right. This isn’t even a controversial position, I’ve heard people talking about this problem for years
>>Vaush once again, and as usual, proving to anyone paying literally any attention that he is just a fascist trying to disrupt the left.

>There are quite alot of unironic misandrists in leftist spaces imo and when there is a leftist with good advice/outlook on mens issues, those people reflexively label the person talking about the legit problems facing men as red-pill/incels for just for talking about the issue.
>> If you think “misandry” is a real, systemic issue, you’re part of the problem, chief

>> More like: Sad young man: I’m struggling to cope with the challenges of modern life and the expectations of being a man. You: Hah! Men don’t have struggles! Men have all the power, only women and BIPOC have struggles. How dare you. Also you’re a Nazi.
>>> Or maybe you can realize that your problems are mostly those of an exploited working class and that capitalism is the root of most of your problems.

> The reason they flock to these movements is because they are raised in a society that tells them they deserve ultimate power in personal and professional life and to overall be treated like a king and the right says "society is denying you your right. I will teach you to take
>> also men get the MOST compassion, empathy, and chances to fail upwards. op’s head is so far up his own ass

16725371709769533.webp

He’s absolutely correct of course but its simply casting pearls before swine at this point as they’re too far gone down the road of misandry and anti white self hatred to see reason much less figure out that their behavior will one day lead to one of their greatest fears happening whether it’s the rise of a Fourth Reich or the Handmaid’s Tale becoming a reality.

If they don’t collectively climb down from cloud cuckoo and soon we’re headed undeniably for a second US civil war sometime in our lifetime or at least generation and once the smoke of that conflict settles the bad feelings and ugliness that brought it into reality to begin with still won’t be resolved which will then begin either a countdown to one of their worst nightmare government scenarios happening or just another countdown to a third and possibly fourth US civil war until the country becomes no longer salvageable and just another in a long list of dead empires caused by direct Jewish planning to destroy and general Jewish trouble making.

16725371709769533.webp

I wish I had all the power like these cucks say I do. I hate leftist

funny how leftists flock to the "ackshually it's capitalism" cope but only when they're trying to excuse their own bigotry
do they seriously think royal women had worse live than male peasants? humans are ultimately divided by class (which stems from looks) but leftists conveniently forget about it when they're talking about the groups they empathize with (cos it undermines their narrative of Western richfags being oppressed somehow cos people write mean things about women online)

idk why "let's not discriminate against people whom we want on our side" is such a controversial take
why would I support an ideology which states my problems aren't real and I have some inereasable original sin because I was born with a pp
women had their emancipation but men never did, it's obvious
if you think it's all men, including poor people struggling to survive, who have power instead of 1% richfags which includes women, you're just delusional and a fake leftist (like most leftists)

Are they saying men DON'T deserve power? What point are these subhuman leftoids even trying to make? Fascism offers men everything while cultural marxism says men will be treated as second class trash for our entire lives. It's a no brainer why men are choosing Fascism, you'd have to have your brains drooling out of your nose to support leftism.