Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Leftists now want trump back

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
Leftist media saying how world needs trump more than ever jfl

Hmm, you seen the comments and like/ dislike ration on that "article"? That's not the message I'm getting, GrAY. Maybe read something before you post...

Hmm, you seen the comments and like/ dislike ration on that "article"? That's not the message I'm getting, GrAY. Maybe read something before you post...
As an adhdcel it is difficult to read articles tbh

But its was on a leftist site nonetheless

This is an opinion piece on a publication whose editorial board leans left. Publications like to pretend they have impartiality and occassionally let people opposite the editorial board’s ideology post essays. This woman used to serve on Trump’s cabinet, fyi.

I do believe the Israel issue represents a significant problem for Democrats though. If Zionist, Jewish Americans do not believe the Democrats are in Israel’s best interest, they will drop them in favor of the Republicans. That will mean big problems in terms of donations and media representation.