Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftist women deeply distrust ugly leftist men

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Communist landwhales distrust ugly male leftists like David Futrelle because they know that in a leftist world, ugly men would be worth absolutely nothing. (Leftism is about replacing white males in the power stryctyre with Chads and women). Why an ugly man would possibly stand with communism is beyond them. Of course on surface they appear friendly.

(fuck, im beginning to shit post. I need to go to sleep)

Leftism is not about replacing white males. Just about replacing the ugly ones. Look on twitter all those far leftist women, they all crave white Chad cock and are vocal about it.

B .. B-but ... I'm communist because the concept of gulag is a good cope.:feelshmm:

(fuck, im beginning to shit post. I need to go to sleep)
Go to sleep before it gets worse ! (a friendly advice from a shit commentator).

Joke apart, your posts are generally interesting. Keep up the good work. :feelsokman:

Leftism is not about replacing white males. Just about replacing the ugly ones. Look on twitter all those far leftist women, they all crave white Chad cock and are vocal about it.
that NYT noodlewhore who became infamous for her tweets is dating a white chad. JFL.

Communism unshackles the hypergamy completely, meaning it's completely anti-incel. I don't think that there exist a movement less concerned with the biological realities of humanity and their effects on social interactions than communism- it's only natural, since it's an underbaked utopian ideology no sensible person would ever think could work in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back