Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Leftist soyboy beta cucks get something we don't...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
...closeness to females. The leftist LGBTLMNOP+/leftist movement is strangely enough one of the spaces where you can be accepted (even praised) despite being a cave troll looks wise, as long as you hold very specific, rigid beliefs and make your entire personality about them. They don't care if you're a pink hair ogre, as long as you think exactly what they think.

So straight soycuck males use this loophole to gain access to straight females in the movement. They completely transform themselves into ghosts of what they could be, just so they can be in the very presence of females and kiss their feet. This strategy rarely works however, as the straight girls in the movement still fuck Chad. But it's either that or be an incel to them, and they choose to dedicate their entire life to a cause just to get Chad's breadcrumbs. They may get hugs for all that work, but at least incels have dignity.

It's just the same strategy as playing the "gay friend", it's not really worth it if you're a straight man.

It's similar than the "if I spend time with her as a good friend, treat her well and have a good personality, that girl will end up loving me" approach

Doing this, you may get a hug after a few months of labor, while a chad can bang her minutes after meeting her.

It's similar than the "if I spend time with her as a good friend, treat her well and have a good personality, that girl will end up loving me" approach

Doing this, you may get a hug after a few months of labor, while a chad can bang her minutes after meeting her.
IT can't comprehend this

It's just the same strategy as playing the "gay friend", it's not really worth it if you're a straight man.
Yes, and if you're straight but vehemently going to pride and trans parades, the girls will subconsciously register you as gay anyway, no matter how often you would mention that you're straight.

Imagine devoting your life to something that has nothing to do with you for a chance of a piece of pussy.

sure enough being a leftard isn't really all that enticing or worthwhile in on of itself so they have to recruit new members by giving away participation awards and nice guy pity sex lotteries

Fags have more rights than straight men, children and animals... let that sink in.

...closeness to females. The leftist LGBTLMNOP+/leftist movement is strangely enough one of the spaces where you can be accepted (even praised) despite being a cave troll looks wise, as long as you hold very specific, rigid beliefs and make your entire personality about them. They don't care if you're a pink hair ogre, as long as you think exactly what they think.

So straight soycuck males use this loophole to gain access to straight females in the movement. They completely transform themselves into ghosts of what they could be, just so they can be in the very presence of females and kiss their feet. This strategy rarely works however, as the straight girls in the movement still fuck Chad. But it's either that or be an incel to them, and they choose to dedicate their entire life to a cause just to get Chad's breadcrumbs. They may get hugs for all that work, but at least incels have dignity.
They're useful idiots. They get excitement from bullying their fellow man and pandering to women. However, the time will come when they themselves will be thrown away like garbage by the very women they worship.

Eh. I tried it as a youngcel, didn’t work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back