Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

leftist foids will always focus on the 0.001% of incels who commit crimes, because they are scared of the message of the 99.999%

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
how can you expect society to show compassion to single mums, or women with jobless thugs, and pay taxes for them; while at the same time you propose a libertarian sex market?

Cherrypicking.

survivorship bias

It’s all about responsibility or the lack there of. It’s all about how whores want to party and live hedonistic until they are ready to find a betabuxxer so they can fund their whore lifestyle, slow-burn style without going full landwhalemaxx yet.
You know, I was walking by an on tv the other day and it was on some brain dead channel about some dumbshit foid. She was pregnant and her dumb whore friends were taking her out partying I guess. All those non-pregnant sluts were all exclaiming how happy they were they decided to not have children in their 20s because they got to keep on partying into their 30s. this mindset that the modern whore has is destructive and I would argue is the soul catalyst for the downfall of the west. Modern whores need to be put on a cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back