Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leftist female justice of the Supreme Court just died

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This is huge news. With this leftist cunt out of the way, Trump can elect a conservative justice who will overthrow Roe v. Wade and finally ban the horrific crime against humanity of killing unborn babies.

I just saw that too. I thought she was already long dead, tbh.

ngl I dont care about abortion at all. Either its getting rid of Chads/normies/foids which is good or it is sparing ugly men of a shitty life which is also good. It doesn't really effect me if it gets banned though so I wont really be that butthurt if it gets banned either though ngl.

Last edited:
This is huge news. With this leftist cunt out of the way, Trump can elect a conservative justice who will overthrow Roe v. Wade and finally ban the horrific crime against humanity of killing unborn babies.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yg8o4cWojc&feature=youtu.be&t=356

ngl I dont care about abortion at all. Either its getting rid of Chads/normies/foids which is good or it is sparing ugly men of a shitty life which is also good.
Regardless of your personal feelings about it, this is going to be everything people talk about going into the election. It's a big deal in politics though, were gonna hear nonstop about foids crying about potentially losing their right to murder their children. They dont want to lose that right, because they love getting creampied by Chad's. Foids everywhere are going to lose their minds when Trump elects the justice in before the election.

Regardless of your personal feelings about it, this is going to be everything people talk about going into the election. It's a big deal in politics though, were gonna hear nonstop about foids crying about potentially losing their right to murder their children. They dont want to lose that right, because they love getting creampied by Chad's. Foids everywhere are going to lose their minds when Trump elects the justice in before the election.
its not like theyll have less sex because of it though. Theyll just ask the gov for more money for their 6 bastard children with 6 different Chads

Sweet. This is good news.

SHEEEEEEIT. JEWMERICA WILL BURN BABY!

IT include me in the screenshot

Just ban abortion to replace white people faster with more nig babies theory

get ready for months of worship of this dried up hag

Dude I'm so happy. Retarded twitch streamer Hassan cried about it on xqcs stream.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

New conservative judge NOW!!!

I dont care its a double standard, fuck women

Just doo eet

Nothing's going to happen. Remember in 2016 after Trump got elected and everyone was saying that he was going to change things, and he didn't. You can't change the system by working within the system. People who try that are playing a rigged game.

Hope she gets gangraped in hell

Right-wingers and Trumpers are retarded.

She's an ugly Jew whore like most leading feminists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back