Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Leftist are right when it comes to "toxic" masculinity.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
Now I know what I said is going to turn off a lot of people, especially on this website. But hear me out. What I mean by leftist or right about toxic masculinity is that people on the left who are legitimately firm believers in what they say do have a point where they talk about how retarded people like Andrew Tate, Justin Waller, fresh and fit, etc. Are. While they do talk about absolute truth and they are right about female Major their answer to fixing the current issues when it comes to man and women in our society or false. Guys like Andrew Tate want you to worship guys who lift weights and beat the shit out of people. That's fucking retarded. Anyone who knows anything about the fitness community/industry knows that everyone is juicing. Everyone is on gear like fucking crazy. Even people who seem natty are on shit like anavar or Trent. And worshiping guys like Conor McGregor and Ryan Garcia is also retarded because it turns you into a violent ape. There's more to life than beating someone up. If you look at the black community funnily enough, these are two things that the average black views in high regard. But look how terrible and non-functioning their actual community is. They're worshiping the most base surface levels. Aspects of being masculine and forget about every other aspect. This creates a third world cesspool. Left is all right when they say that men should be more well-rounded and care about things like intellectual pursuits and being a moral person. The only issue is that they also talk about being gay and cutting off your penis. All I'm saying really is that a broken clock is right twice a day.

What solutions have liberals offered men besides blaming them for their own issues and a "mental health" big pharma scam system that was designed for women anyway.

What are the solutions? How will society give a shit about men if men do not provide something, such as money or looks?

I agree, young men should be idolizing great men like Supreme leader comrade Kim Il Sung and Eric Honecker

Last edited:
What are the solutions? How will society give a shit about men if men do not provide something, such as money or looks?
Societal reorganization

What are the solutions?
No freedom for foids, executing cucks and removing women from the labor market to massively increase Jobs offers and raise the salary due to scarcity.

Or, for example, Japan, where women work until they get married and then leave the labor market; The difference so that there is not a massive market imbalance and lack of competitiveness would be to limit the work of foids until an age at which younger men can replace them.

You do know it was all made up by a troll right?

No freedom for foids, executing cucks and removing women from the labor market to massively increase Jobs offers and raise the salary due to scarcity.

Or, for example, Japan, where women work until they get married and then leave the labor market; The difference so that there is not a massive market imbalance and lack of competitiveness would be to limit the work of foids until an age at which younger men can replace them.
I wish I still lived in the era where you could provide for an entire family + buy a house all on one salary. Plus dating wasn't fucked like today. We really do need society to change for the better..

But like I said, any actual change is probably going to happen after my lifetime.

I like Conor Mcgregor. Ryan Garcia is a faggot and boring fighter

A tranny came up with the term.

What solutions have liberals offered men besides blaming them for their own issues and a "mental health" big pharma scam system that was designed for women anyway.

anyone that disagrees is a redpilled NPC that should get booted off this forum

Indeed
Masculinity for foids is based up on your genetic dimorphics traits such as height, dick, voice and skull. Many of the redpill copers compensate their lack of genetics with a bastardization of masculinity.

I agree that red pill is cucked. They are right about hating foids but you shouldn’t do things for foids

Yes toxic masculinity makes you aggressive and violent and lower iq

No such thing as toxic masculinity, its working as intended.