Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Left my home

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
27. I moved alone to a small apartament. My mom is having a relationship with a guy and he's been living there for some time. I was feeling cucked there. Im rotting in the sofa right now and feeling completely empty and alone in this place.

I'm not as strong as i thought. Being alone like this in a shitty old appartment, knowing i have no friends, no gf, nothing i can enjoy, is actually living hell to me. I'll probably ask to go back eventually. Also i work from home and every day i hate it more, but without a job i wouldnt be able to live anymore. I feel totally depressed and dont know what to do

One logical step is to surround yourself with copes, though your custom title perhaps reveals that you have already gone through a number of copes already, to no avail. You may end up thinking fondly of your previous living situation and may want to return - being around others, even if feeling cucked, may feel somewhat better than solitude. Your new living situation - perhaps it's best to wait it out for a while and just see what happens. Hopefully you'll find something to brighten your dull world. What other advice could I possibly give other than that tbh. A dilemma.

27. I moved alone to a small apartament. My mom is having a relationship with a guy and he's been living there for some time. I was feeling cucked there. Im rotting in the sofa right now and feeling completely empty and alone in this place.

I'm not as strong as i thought. Being alone like this in a shitty old appartment, knowing i have no friends, no gf, nothing i can enjoy, is actually living hell to me. I'll probably ask to go back eventually. Also i work from home and every day i hate it more, but without a job i wouldnt be able to live anymore. I feel totally depressed and dont know what to do
Congrats on moving out, stay strong, anything is better than seeing some fucker fucking your mom.

One logical step is to surround yourself with copes, though your custom title perhaps reveals that you have already gone through a number of copes already, to no avail. You may end up thinking fondly of your previous living situation and may want to return - being around others, even if feeling cucked, may feel somewhat better than solitude. Your new living situation - perhaps it's best to wait it out for a while and just see what happens. Hopefully you'll find something to brighten your dull world. What other advice could I possibly give other than that tbh. A dilemma.
You're right. Now i'm feeling too bad to make a decision. And i already went into this, even if i wanted, law is that i have to stay or pay almost for 6 months rent. I'm gonna try with medication again, keep in touch with my mom, and try to survive myself as long as i can.
Right now i feel it was a mistake and i will go back eventually, cause being alone like this is worse than any other thing, but gonna wait and try

Also i work from home and every day i hate it more, but without a job i wouldnt be able to live anymore. I feel totally depressed and dont know what to do
I would never work from home dude. Are there cute girls at your work? It would be ultimate suifuel to miss out on that. Also one of the better ways to improve your social skills is to talk to coworkers. Working from home is only helpful to soycuck faggots that dont do any work anyways

1.Ask every woman you know out for a date

2.Go SEA If 1 doesn't work

I would never work from home dude. Are there cute girls at your work? It would be ultimate suifuel to miss out on that. Also one of the better ways to improve your social skills is to talk to coworkers. Working from home is only helpful to soycuck faggots that dont do any work anyways
I liked it at first but now i feel that you cant evolve as a person sitting in your room all the time. The problem is i dont know if theres much better in working enviroments today, i could leave it and then regret it. Its difficult tbh

I liked it at first but now i feel that you cant evolve as a person sitting in your room all the time. The problem is i dont know if theres much better in working enviroments today, i could leave it and then regret it. Its difficult tbh
i worked from home for a bit during covid and when we went back to the office I was slightly bummed. But now I would never WFH again.

and it does absolutely stagnate your career. A coworker of mine said his previous workplace allowed permanent WFH but advised against it saying they wouldnt advance in their career. maybe it works for like computer coding jobs, but also not seeing your boss face to face is a good way to be forgotten

Welcome to the club.

If you work from home you could get a second job and moneymax your ass off. Save every penny and retire in like 4 or 5 years. Then Seamax or do whatever you want after that.

You know that i wish nothing more than to move out, but thinking about it i'm sure my dull life would become even more duller. Stay strong brother, i think the only way out for us to enjoy our meagre lives is to just surround ourselves with copes.

At least now you can bring girls to bang :chad:

Either way, it's hard to find meaning for the normal human. Even more if you're an incel

I envy you, an apartment in California in a city worth living in would cost $2,000 a month easily, and that would be a bargain.

My mom is having a relationship with a guy
NEW DADDY GIVE ME TENDIES MAKE ME TENDIES WITH GOOD BOY POINTS PLEASE NEW DADDY TENDIE TENDIE CHIGG CHIGG I AM GOOD BOIII

If you have a phone in a computer you could entertain yourself via the internet. Also join a gym Get into interesting books music video games you also can stay up late. You basically are your own dictator. It's a lonely existence. My parents were abusive so i'm happy I am not dealing with them anymore.

i worked from home for a bit during covid and when we went back to the office I was slightly bummed. But now I would never WFH again.

and it does absolutely stagnate your career. A coworker of mine said his previous workplace allowed permanent WFH but advised against it saying they wouldnt advance in their career. maybe it works for like computer coding jobs, but also not seeing your boss face to face is a good way to be forgotten
WFH is overrated. I thought it was great at first, now i see is bad for people like me that have no social life, relationships, friends.. most jobs have changed into wfh after the covid pandemic and didnt went back, so its not easy to escape if you want a career in IT

Welcome to the club.

If you work from home you could get a second job and moneymax your ass off. Save every penny and retire in like 4 or 5 years. Then Seamax or do whatever you want after that.
I would accept weekend job. But like impossible in my sittuation, since i have to do guards and some weeks i have to be prepared to attend calls if theres an emergency. Also vert hard to find this kind of job in my place

You know that i wish nothing more than to move out, but thinking about it i'm sure my dull life would become even more duller. Stay strong brother, i think the only way out for us to enjoy our meagre lives is to just surround ourselves with copes.

At least now you can bring girls to bang :chad:

Either way, it's hard to find meaning for the normal human. Even more if you're an incel
I totally agree with you, just think carefully when youre making a decission like that, and dont listen to normie advise.

Wish you good luck bro

I feel you brocel. It was nice living at home, parents house was on an acre in a nice neighborhood. Could take a nice stroll in the neighboor or chill in the backyard.

Being stuck in a 550 sq ft box for 1.3k per month is suifuel. I had a coworker who killed himself during covid lockdowns because of this.

Can you try and go into the office a few days per week? play multiplayer video games to socialize during downtime throughout the day? Can you do your work overseas and geomaxx?

Last edited:
Can you try and go into the office a few days per week? play multiplayer video games to socialize during downtime throughout the day? Can you do your work overseas and geomaxx?
Office is in another city and even then it would be weird since no one goes to the office for work.

I used to like mp videogames but now i dont enjoy it anymore tbh.

About geomaxx it wouldnt be possible with this job, specially cause of time zones, but probably other issues that can emerge. You can do the work from home but its demanding and i need very good internet and setup for everything going okay

So sad that someone you knew killed himself.

Covid lockdowns were criminal, thats the time when i fully understanded that we are living in clown world, and most people cant really think for themselves

I can recommend AI gf yandere simulator. It's a good cope for an hour or so