Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Left and right politics are just as dumb as religion

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
It’s kind of funny that so many atheists will then say “oh I’m a republican” or even that they are liberal(soyboy tranny feminist) . You wouldn’t expect somebody so “logical” skeptical of beliefs to then just blindly believe in some corporate or cultura agendas and group think, but they do so quickly. I’ve had enough of the conservatives and their anti intellectualism is retarted but when that Elon musk and a lot of those type of cronies are trying to turn into some burgeos of silicone valley, they all look like morons . That’s why I’m coming up with the legal drug, 50 percenters. no foids can enter party
Some dumb foid would say my misogyny is just as illogical. well it’s not because men and women aren’t equal and this forum is of people who get shitty deal from foids only. Because laws benefit foids and the soy media has made it so all foids have same overtly high mate standards.

You can shit on everyone and everything and no one will care but if you talk against foids everyone get upset. Both sides worship foids. Women are the Gods of the 21 century.