Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @lefrenchcel

What a dumb bitch :dafuckfeels:

what percentage of population in france is black or brown?

What a dumb bitch :dafuckfeels:
WOMEN.CAN.NOT.BE.RIGHT.WING.
And this is what I've always been saying: Foids subvert movements & shift the purpose away, look at Italys last foid PM & how she let so many Niggers & Shitskins get dumped on Italys shores.

This is why the Far-Right needs to become blackpilled: Upon realizing foids not only serve no purpose, but even harm the movement, the whole "house of cards" could very well come crashing down.

@Chudpreet @Puppeter we need to get to work ASAP boyos.
what percentage of population in france is black or brown?
Too much.

And this is what I've always been saying: Foids subvert movements & shift the purpose away, look at Italys last foid PM & how she let so many Niggers & Shitskins get dumped on Italys shores.

This is why the Far-Right needs to become blackpilled: Upon realizing foids not only serve no purpose, but even harm the movement, the whole "house of cards" could very well come crashing down.

Too much.
we are getting to a point where basically no one with any connection to the system that can be trusted, woman or man.

that means having to risk it all on an outsider to the political system who may be a complete psycho, this is basically where we are at now.

So much for the tolerant right..

Built for bbc

I saw some of this on tv and kek'd hard

Isnt she right wing ? Never began for traitorcels

Too much.
Im ready whenever you want

Apparently she's in Mayotte on the other side of Africa from France. Still a terrible look.

Based conservatards bruuuuuh!

Based. Women belong in the kitchen raising a family. Nothing more.

Apparently she's in Mayotte on the other side of Africa from France. Still a terrible look.
Mayotte is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean between Madagascar and the coast of Mozambique. It’s a department and region of France, though traditional Mayotte culture is most closely related to that of the neighboring Comoros islands.

sounds like that place is the perfect place for politicians to visit and go "all nations unite!!!!!!!!!!!! dissolve all borders!!!!!!!!!" and shit
just like the seychelles and shit

Based. Women belong in the kitchen raising a family. Nothing more.
Ideally, we would do away with foids all together & have AI Androids for sexual needs & artificial wombs for gene editing.
Don't bring this up to Pagans and Christians on Twitter.
Paganism mogs tbh.
Isnt she right wing ? Never began for traitorcels
Yup. Hence why I stated above the Far-Right needs to become blackpilled & effectively male-only.
I saw some of this on tv and kek'd hard
She's just like Trump, presented by the Elites to give the illusion that we have a choice to not get fucked by mass-immigration from the turd-world.

I wish we had an actual Third-Position candidate to support: Even if it doesn't help me ascend, I'd rather live in a high-trust & homogenous society free from faggotry that also is economically collectivist & doesn't allow richfags to exploit us all.

we interrupt this program to bring you this message...

VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN SLAVA!!!!!!!!!

the usual programming will now resume...

so, this bitch just hijacked the nationalist agenda and turned her father's cause into another globohomo nigger worshipping cult. This is like a textbook case of political opportunism.

Last edited:
I like it but I don't like how so many of them worship women and literal Goddesses.
also i hear some leftists seem to have taken a liking to neo-paganism for some reason. Although christianity is arguably much more leftist.

also i hear some leftists seem to have taken a liking to neo-paganism for some reason. Although christianity is arguably much more leftist.
Yes, Christianity is all about tolerance and loving your enemy. Leftist pagans are all larpers that want to belong to a fringe group.

Leftist pagans are all larpers that want to belong to a fringe group.
Not to mention that paganism is all about the memory of your ancestors, their holy spirit and blood. And it is bound to the living tradition of its people. In other words paganism unlike christianity is geneticallly predetermined and exclusive. But leftists just got this "construct your own religion" idea, just like with gender. And think they can superficially combine different beliefs into something cohesive and claim it for their own.

Not to mention that paganism is all about the memory of your ancestors, their holy spirit and blood. And it is bound to the living tradition of its people. In other words paganism unlike christianity is geneticallly predetermined and exclusive. But leftists just got this "construct your own religion" idea, just like with gender. And think they can superficially combine different beliefs into something cohesive and claim it for their own.
Agreed. They are parasites that can't make their own shit.

so, this bitch just hijacked the nationalist agenda and turned her father's cause into another globohomo nigger worshipping cult. This is like a textbook case of political opportunism.
And why foids shouldn't be in politics.

I like it but I don't like how so many of them worship women and literal Goddesses.
Yeah same here fuck that, Paganism was actually more patriarchal, since this is some stuff I learned about it:

Pagansharia

Sabina.jpg

(many statues portray Roman women as wearing veils)

Yeah same here fuck that, Paganism was actually more patriarchal, since this is some stuff I learned about it:

View attachment 1141762

Sabina.jpg

(many statues portray Roman women as wearing veils)
Wasn't aware of that but that's good to know. The Greeks were pagans at their peak.

The far-right are a bunch of woman-worshipping cucks. All it takes is for some low tier becky to talk against feminism or something else that they (allegedly) don't like and they worship her like a goddess. They will NEVER become blackpilled

The far-right are a bunch of woman-worshipping cucks. All it takes is for some low tier becky to talk against feminism or something else that they (allegedly) don't like and they worship her like a goddess.
That's what I said is the problem, and what needs to change within the Far-Right.

It should be blackpilled & male-only; viewing foids for what they are & seeking to put them in their place.

the roman republic* , not so much the empire.
Fair enough, but you can't deny it had some great military strength to it.

ANF/EEF genes building the best civilizations as always. :feelscomfy:

That's what I said is the problem, and what needs to change within the Far-Right.

It should be blackpilled & male-only; viewing foids for what they are & seeking to put them in their place.
It can't change, one of the things they take pride in is defending le white woman from the "invader", if you take this away from them, a large chunk of their ideology and drive goes with it. The only ideology that will do as you have described is one that is firmly based on inceldom and blackpill, like "incelism" or "marxist-rodgerism"

all in for Zemmour?
Idk

Ideally, we would do away with foids all together & have AI Androids for sexual needs & artificial wombs for gene editing.

Paganism mogs tbh.

Yup. Hence why I stated above the Far-Right needs to become blackpilled & effectively male-only.

She's just like Trump, presented by the Elites to give the illusion that we have a choice to not get fucked by mass-immigration from the turd-world.

I wish we had an actual Third-Position candidate to support: Even if it doesn't help me ascend, I'd rather live in a high-trust & homogenous society free from faggotry that also is economically collectivist & doesn't allow richfags to exploit us all.
Makes me think about what happened with Meloni in Italy.
Everyone thought she'll manage to stop immigration from Africa but it's not at all what happened :feelshaha:

Makes me think about what happened with Meloni in Italy.
Everyone thought she'll manage to stop immigration from Africa but it's not at all what happened :feelshaha:
Yup, this is the only acceptable leadership Italy should have:

That´s why I don´t care about politics, they all are pawns of the jews.
Doesn´t matter who you vote for, they will all embrace the New World Order.
France is on another level when it comes to immigration.... Walk through the outskirts of Paris, looks like Africa and the Middle-East.

France is on another level when it comes to immigration.... Walk through the outskirts of Paris, looks like Africa and the Middle-East.
The United States is beginning to look a lot like LatAm & Chicago.

Should have kept his feet on the ground instead of thinking he was greater than Hitler
Italy didn't prepare in time, that's why they did so badly in WWII.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
Puppeter
@Puppeter we need to get to work ASAP boyos.
Hell yeah; my finals should be done by mid-May, afterwards we can get down to business :society: