Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LeFrenchcel have you read "Extension du domaine de la lutte"?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
@LeFrenchCel your profile photo comes from the adaptation of this book
I read it a few months ago
The beginning is pretty boring but the end makes it all worth it
The book is from 1990 and talks about many things about the incel reality in a way that I think only began to be discussed decades later
Houllebecq is brutal but Im not very interested in the plot of his other works, have you read it? Is it good as extension du domaine?

yo can i get your avi in good resolution? its great

I've never read a book in my life​

This isn't something to brag about... But even in school when we had to read books, I was just looking up the summary online.

Maybe from ADHD or something, but I don't have the attention span to read books. I even tried reading books related to games, like Witcher and Mass Effect books. Still got bored of them.

You read books for entertainment and knowledge, right? Well, I do other things for better entertainment. And for knowledge, I can just search specifically for it without having to spend 6 hours reading a book.

People who read seem disingenous to me. Like they're try-hards who only read because it makes them feel 'smart'. Because that's 'what you are supposed to do' in order to 'be smart'.

This isn't something to brag about... But even in school when we had to read books, I was just looking up the summary online.

Maybe from ADHD or something, but I don't have the attention span to read books. I even tried reading books related to games, like Witcher and Mass Effect books. Still got bored of them.

You read books for entertainment and knowledge, right? Well, I do other things for better entertainment. And for knowledge, I can just search specifically for it without having to spend 6 hours reading a book.

People who read seem disingenous to me. Like they're try-hards who only read because it makes them feel 'smart'. Because that's 'what you are supposed to do' in order to 'be smart'.
books are really boring but is the unique media that i can consume now idk why
books and forums

I've seen the movie several times + listened to an audio book on youtube

Have you tried listening to audio book asmr?