Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Lee Kuan Yew (former leader of Singapore) addresses the traitorous nature of noodlewhores in a speech on national TV

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Our graduate women are marrying mostly Caucasians. And I believe we cannot leave it as it is.

3ac.jpg

There's no better blackpill than being born asian. Even THE MOST ATTRACTIVE 10/10 ASIAN would get mogged by Aryan Currys. Just stop and think about that. There's no worse fate than being Asian

19737792881d8d98fab006bfffeaf706

Last edited:
Just wait for a few days, noodlewhore feminists will soon burn his subhuman ass to the ground

We need more wise leaders like him to uncuck East Asia

Show me an Asian that is better looking that green eyed Indian I posted:feelshaha: Or even these Aryan Curries

EVERY SINGLE Noodlewhore on Earth would choose these curries before a 10/10 pretty boy asian. And how am I coping? I dont even care for Indians, why would I argue for them?

Taliban4
Taliban2
47f86841ad3c7d723f5cb533c7cb6e8b.jpg
b2d8b7e069a9153385c7dbc837fcfa0e.jpg
4ffd354cecb8f100b5d8db29a5193b9f.jpg

Show me an Asian that is better looking that green eyed Indian I posted:feelshaha: Or even these Aryan Curries

EVERY SINGLE Noodlewhore on Earth would choose these curries before a 10/10 pretty boy asian. And how am I coping? I dont even care for Indians, why would I argue for them?

View attachment 482501View attachment 482503
47f86841ad3c7d723f5cb533c7cb6e8b.jpg
b2d8b7e069a9153385c7dbc837fcfa0e.jpg
4ffd354cecb8f100b5d8db29a5193b9f.jpg
These are not curries, they are from central asia.:feelswhat:

These are not curries, they are from central asia.:feelswhat:
Afghanistan and Pakistan count as curry, Kazakhstan and Turkmanestan count as Rice. Simple as.

Youngkhan

Is he really the reason behind Singapore's success?
I know a lot of Asian nationalists worship him but wasn't Singapore already in a brilliant position?

I knew about LKW for a long time as a ricecel living in America but I never knew about this speech. Pretty based I would say especially coming from a world leader of a 1st world country like Singapore.

To me, he was a positive Asian male role model that a lot of us Asian men in America don't have.
We need more wise leaders like him to uncuck East Asia
Cope. This was a long time ago and LKW passed away several years ago.

And since, then noodlewhores have gotten worst in dating and marrying foriegn (mostly white men). Both in SG, Asia, and much of the west coast of America.
I know a lot of Asian nationalists worship him but wasn't Singapore already in a brilliant position?
That is a vast understatement of a question.

This guy LKW literally is responsible for not only Singapore's success but China's as well.
Singapore opened up to foreign investment. Mostly opening up the country to British chad bankers and foreign western companies. He whored out the country to white men (literally) but after a while, Singapore developed rapidly and indigenous Singaporean companies opened up and started competing with the West (think the exact same scenario in Japan before & after WWII). And now, SIngapore is a highly developed first world country with a high GDP per capita.

China's leaders at the time Deng Xiaoping among others saw the success of SG and decided to follow pursuit, First opening up the southeastern coastal provinces as an experiment. But now today, China is basically one large and powerful Singapore in the making. It is set to overtake the US soon if it hasn't already. And in the future, will be vastly more rich and powerful than the US. Meanwhile the US is in very rapid decline.

Obviously as implied by this video, when women are given an inch, they take a mile and abandon their own country. The western model of opening up and competing doesn't work in the end for East Asia. As development and high income comes at the cost of literal self-destruction, as the birth rate plummets because noodlewhores don't want ugly gook children with their own race of men.

Last edited:
This guy LKW literally is responsible for not only Singapore's success but China's as well.
Singapore opened up to foreign investment. Mostly opening up the country to British chad bankers and foreign western companies. He whored out the country to white men (literally) but after a while, Singapore developed rapidly and indigenous Singaporean companies opened up and started competing with the West (think the exact same scenario in Japan before & after WWII). And now, SIngapore is a highly developed first world country with a high GDP per capita.

China's leaders at the time Deng Xiaoping among others saw the success of SG and decided to follow pursuit, First opening up the southeastern coastal provinces as an experiment. But now today, China is basically one large and powerful Singapore in the making. It is set to overtake the US soon if it hasn't already. And in the future, will be vastly more rich and powerful than the US. Meanwhile the US is in very rapid decline.

Obviously as implied by this video, when women are given an inch, they take a mile and abandon their own country. The western model of opening up and competing doesn't work in the end for East Asia. As development and high income comes at the cost of literal self-destruction, as the birth rate plummets because noodlewhores don't want ugly gook children with their own race of men.
So do you think he has been a net positive or negative influence in the end? As you said he made Singapore rich but he whored out his country to cumskins and now all of Asia is following suit.

He alone isn't but he was a very big factor. And many other nations had good starting points(resources/locations/no enemies) in their history yet are still shitholes. For him to accomplish what he did is pretty phenomenal
So do you think he has been a net positive or negative influence in the end? As you said he made Singapore rich but he whored out his country to cumskins and now all of Asia is following suit.
I'd say he is a net positive. Sure the men are now fucked romantically but not worrying about money anymore as normal third world Asian countries is a big plus

I don't think that's the case. When he took over Singapore was just expelled from Malaysia and was a complete shit hole.
Singapore was a good place to be a trading port but outside that it is shit tbh

I'd say he is a net positive. Sure the men are now fucked romantically but not worrying about money anymore as normal third world Asian countries is a big plus
Idk, men living in third world shitholes seem much happier. Just look at the Philippines, they get cucked on an astronomical scale but their men still seem to get laid and enjoy life. Compare that to ricecels in Singapore who are just sexless and miserable (and get cucked almost as much).

singapore should introduce a law whereby women lose their citizenship if they marry whitoids

singapore is miserable

I'd say better but only slightly. I think rice men sense that white men are gonna steal our women sooner or later. Whether that be by military force or through soft power (economic and cultural).

So LKW money and status maxxing the country delays the inevitable and at least gives ricemen some fighting chance.

Singapore was a good place to be a trading port but outside that it is shit tbh
That's true, but it definitely requires a competent and responsible leader to take advantage of its great location. North Korea also has the potential to become an important trading center but the Kim family still fucked up their economy (though sanctions from the US definitely played a role here).

I'd say better but only slightly. I think rice men sense that white men are gonna steal our women sooner or later. Whether that be by military force or through soft power (economic and cultural).

So LKW money and status maxxing the country delays the inevitable and at least gives ricemen some fighting chance.
Shariamaxxing would be 100 times more effective.

what's the problem? ethnics date white women, white men doing seamaxx doesn't even compare to the amount of coal burners
your guys are very hypocrites

what's the problem? ethnics date white women, white men doing seamaxx doesn't even compare to the amount of coal burners
your guys are very hypocrites
Ricecels don't date white women jfl.

n

none of those ppl look white:feelshaha:
they're the closest thing to white that their race could allow for, literal 1 in a million genetics. of course asian pretty boys aren't common, but these guys are so rare that considering is just a waste of brain power.

they're the closest thing to white that their race could allow for, literal 1 in a million genetics. of course asian pretty boys aren't common, but these guys are so rare that considering is just a waste of brain power.
No. There are far more white-looking curries than the ones I posted. Just look up Pakistani male.models and you will see many of them have white skine and look greek/Arab.

And no this look is not as rare as you are claiming it to be. Many Afghan, pakis, and North Indians look like this
No. There are far more white-looking curries than the ones I posted. Just look up Pakistani male.models and you will see many of them have white skine and look greek/Arab.

And no this look is not as rare as you are claiming it to be. Many Afghan, pakis, and North Indians look like this