Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lee Kuan Yew Explains Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers In Singapore

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Based LKW telling it like it is to a BBC reporter.

LKW is 100% right. By executing drug traffickers, Singapore doesn't have to build prisons and spend money on feeding and housing the prisoners.

Also thousands of potential drug addicts and their families are saved from a life of suffering.

In America its the exact opposite. Everywhere I go in the SF bay area I see homeless people suffering. They have tweaking episodes and yell at the top of their lungs, spaz out, harass people, and beg for money.

Its a sick world out there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PXAOZwvv04

or could just legalize drugs.

rice culture is retarded. all grind and shit, and cant even do drugs. bug race.

Do you have siblings? Would you, in your right mind, be OK with them becoming junkies?
At least i don't have so don't care, just hope that they produce more prns on drug so that i can coom

He was a true leader. We don’t have really any of his kind today.

the freedom to become a junkie is better than not having the option at all
This is where I disagree . Not all freedoms are better than the alternative. Case in point: Women's sexual freedoms. We know how destructive that is to society.

They can pump their chest about building safer and more organized societies than the West all they want, their horrible birth rates will kill them anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back