Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Leddit is nothing but robots

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I saw these comments on r/justneckbeardthings and was boggled by how much of a meme these creatures are
BE3B503B D937 4D5C B57C 9B404BF84D00

Reddit is one big contradiction.

You have people who claim to get laid everyday, have huge social circles and are living legends. But yet they still seek the opinion and ask questions for a closet gay "kind stranger" to answer.

The memes are real

Um, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweat summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards waaahmaan is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
Let that sink in.

oh sweet summer child

Reddit is one big contradiction.

You have people who claim to get laid everyday, have huge social circles and are living legends. But yet they still seek the opinion and ask questions for a closet gay "kind stranger" to answer.
They use throwaway acccounts when life is too harsh on them.
Poor sad fucks.

it's just curated anti-trump content

Quite literally Poe's law.