Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaving

post31

post31

Greycel
Bye, it was fun, learned much, saw some interesting shit here. But these last weeks, 99% of the users here have become more attention seeking than foids. I can't skim through the low IQ content anymore. The anecdotes, the personal stories without pics or videos, the spam and reposts from Reddit. Get a life if you can, that's my only advice I guess.

Tranquil is found in the thought of being sexless until death. Females without exception are aging shitty scumheads anyway. I'm glad I was not born a bitch, humanity hates me/us. ER was justified. I'll let the first person to answer decide the fate of this account, if it should be disabled or not. But answer what is two added to three to not let forum pigs have any influence.

Cya in the afterlife,
Yours hopefully!

post31

Greycel​

JoinedApr 14, 2024Posts66

JoinedApr 14, 2024Posts66

We truthfully don't care if you leave or stay.

Don't disable the account, saar!

Who are you again? Literally the first post I have ever seen by you :feelswhere:

At least postmax to blue before you leave, you can't die a GrAY