Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaving the forum

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Too much time is wasted here rotting instead of stoodying. This place is too distracting and has destroyed my mental health. I could put all my extra time toward anything else and it prove actually beneficial. Primarily coding, guitar, and studying Japanese. None of the stuff I see posted here interests me anymore outside of @Sexless incel threads. Most of the time I just comment without reading anything outside of the title. I no longer care for discussion of the blackpil, as everything that needs to/could be said has already been said. Same shit, different day. I can’t even bring myself to comment and when I do I usually delete it. Inceldom = discussed. The ultimate goal here is to eventually find my schizo Arab gf after enough looksmaxxing. That can’t be done shitposting here.

This forum has had a terrible effect on me. I’m more toxic of a person now than I’ve ever been. My betrayal of Shahist Persian / @Hateful Sandnigger has been too brutal on me and made me depressed. Could barely even stay awake last few days and get lightheaded when I stand. Need to find other ways to cope.You know it’s over when you’re a 24yo feuding with a 16 year old kid on an incel forum. Forgive me, little bro. I love you. :fuk:
400D15CA 640A 437D 96AE 0545D4D43ABE

F0F69D0F 9DA3 4F65 A675 72F0DA261BEA

And to you fags that are going to claim(you know who you are) I left cause I’m a “fakecel”: ascension doesn’t exist outside of this forum. If you’re here you’re here for good. Speaking from experience. I left before in attempts to ascend and had no success. It’s a long road ahead for me.

Too much time is wasted here rotting instead of stoodying. This place is too distracting and has destroyed my mental health. I could put all my extra time toward anything else and it prove actually beneficial. Primarily coding, guitar, and studying Japanese. None of the stuff I see posted here interests me anymore outside of @Sexless incel threads. Most of the time I just comment without reading anything outside of the title. I no longer care for discussion of the blackpil, as everything that needs to/could be said has already been said. Same shit, different day. I can’t even bring myself to comment and when I do I usually delete it. Inceldom = discussed. The ultimate goal here is to eventually find my schizo Arab gf after enough looksmaxxing. That can’t be done shitposting here.

This forum has had a terrible effect on me. I’m more toxic of a person now than I’ve ever been. My betrayal of Shahist Persian / @Hateful Sandnigger has been too brutal on me and made me depressed. Could barely even stay awake last few days and get lightheaded when I stand. Need to find other ways to cope.You know it’s over when you’re a 24yo feuding with a 16 year old kid on an incel forum. Forgive me, little bro. I love you. :fuk:
View attachment 672660
View attachment 672661

And to you fags that are going to claim(you know who you are) I left cause I’m a “fakecel”: ascension doesn’t exist outside of this forum. If you’re here you’re here for good. Speaking from experience. I left before in attempts to ascend and had no success. It’s a long road ahead for me.
Another one of these post, there must be 1000 like it. If you actually have a chance of ascending in college dont rot here

will still not get stacy pussy

im currently studymaxxing and i spend like an hour a day scrolling here, i will check threads in the morning, during lunch, during dinner, and at night. i only read posts i think are worth reading.

i agree that most things posted are stuff that’s already been echoed since the dawn of time, but there are new ideas every now & then. plus, i also find myself coming back to many bookmarked posts to give myself a fresh reminder of brutal blackpills.

i think this place is very beneficial if used correctly, and it is one of my favourite places on the internet that i will always cherish:feelscomfy:

perhaps you are inherently genetically predisposed to such behaviours you mentioned, as i think many in the forum also are, our genetic influence affects us more than we think

Good riddance chump

Another one of these post, there must be 1000 like it. If you actually have a chance of ascending in college dont rot here
This. I won't pull others down

In my short time here I've seen so many users leave/banned that it no longer moves me.

I've also noticed that users always remark on how negative of an impact the forum had on them. The option of just reducing time here is available, but I guess people just get addicted.
Forum is laughable, how can they get an nehativo impahto from this

That’s bad news for us, but maybe your life will get better if you put more effort in your real life and less online, so good luck

Tonight Show Drinking GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Good Luck in watever your Goal Is.

Who were you again?

Are we supposed to care?

So was the hateful sandnigger guy a DL homosexual??

Good Luck in watever your Goal Is.
i feel like i know you, but since you changed your profile picture i can't put remember you :feelsUnreal:
stop changing your AVI, i can't recognize you :feelsUnreal:

Why are you telling us about your departure, nigger?
If you want to leave then just leave without crying about it.

View attachment 672660
View attachment 672661

Soy

i feel like i know you, but since you changed your profile picture i can't put remember you :feelsUnreal:
stop changing your AVI, i can't recognize you :feelsUnreal:
Yea i Had the Pokemon Maxi avi ( Team Magma Leader ) and the yu gi oh Sora Perse Kid " and recently Ronald mc Donald

this forum is good for talking about female nature. but it needs to work on the self improvement aspect. members here put each other down.

Yea i Had the Pokemon Maxi avi ( Team Magma Leader ) and the yu gi oh Sora Perse Kid " and recently Ronald mc Donald
oh yeah, you're the yu gi oh cel :feelsokman:

In my short time here I've seen so many users leave/banned that it no longer moves me.

I've also noticed that users always remark on how negative of an impact the forum had on them. The option of just reducing time here is available, but I guess people just get addicted.
Yea it’s crazy. In the next few months there’s going to be a whole new group of postmaxxers who eventually get tired of this forum, and the cycle continues.

high iq decision, you still have something to look forward to (college, career, etc)