Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Leaving teenage years soon forever, missing out on teenage sex

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I will be turning 20 soon khhv in a couple of days.
I missed out on so much teen sex and romantic shit like you see in disney movies all the time :feelsrope:
the thing that sucks is that I still have to wait another year to legally alcoholmaxx, but when has that ever stopped me anyway
@SlayerSlayer was absolutely right. teenage was prime years, if you don't look right, you won't hit it right with prime pussy so why even bother after? you missed a crucial element of your life and you're now behind severely in terms of necessary experience to live in today's soyciety

it's so fuckin over man

I kinda knew I was doomed, once I turned 13 and didn’t have any romantic relationships yet

Teen love is overrated

I want 16 yr old vagina

Teen love is overrated
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope  Neil Degrasse Tyson - Discover & Share GIFs

Damn nigga joined the military has a driver's liscense and can drink freely whenever he wants, OP mogs me to death I'm 20!

I missed out on so much teen sex and romantic shit like you see in disney movies all the time :feelsrope:
the thing that sucks is that I still have to wait another year to legally alcoholmaxx, but when has that ever stopped me anyway
@SlayerSlayer was absolutely right. teenage was prime years, if you don't look right, you won't hit it right with prime pussy so why even bother after? you missed a crucial element of your life and you're now behind severely in terms of necessary experience to live in today's soyciety

it's so fuckin over man
YOU MISSED OUT. ITS OVER. GO RAPE A LIZARD

YOU MISSED OUT. ITS OVER. GO RAPE A LIZARD
If you are ugly then you can go roping, or go commit a mass shooting, it's over, it's really over.

Teen love is overrated
It's pretty much your only (legal) shot at having sex with a woman who still hasn't had penises from random men in all of her orifices and still hasn't been fully jaded by this process.

teen “love” doesnt matter at all. Foids gain emotional intelligence when they are in their early 20s. The only thing you missed out on (and likely far worse than missing out on love) is prime, low milage JB pussy.
emotional intelligence = baggage = ammo for not fucking non-Chads

It's pretty much your only (legal) shot at having sex with a woman who still hasn't had penises from random men in all of her orifices and still hasn't been fully jaded by this process.
sticking your horny teen dick in a prime virgin jb pussy its the ultimate high a human being can possibly experience

it's so fuckin over man
man you're around the same age as me

did you graduate high school in may 2022 by any chance?

YOU'LL NEVER BE SIXTEEN AND IN LOVE...

Your 20's will be bad but because you missed out on teenager love your 30's will be hell.

Don’t sweat it man. It’s not a big deal turning 20, I remember freaking out about it too, like I’m no longer a teenager or a “kid” now I’m a real adult. Yeah fuckin right lol. It’s not like a switch flips or something. 20-22 year olds are still basically teenagers especially ones in college.

Plus it’s still perfectly legal to tap 18 and 19 year olds and you’ll still have access to them if you’re in college. You’ll even be more appealing being older and more independent.

You’ll be fine.

Don’t sweat it man. It’s not a big deal turning 20, I remember freaking out about it too, like I’m no longer a teenager or a “kid” now I’m a real adult. Yeah fuckin right lol. It’s not like a switch flips or something. 20-22 year olds are still basically teenagers especially ones in college.

Plus it’s still perfectly legal to tap 18 and 19 year olds and you’ll still have access to them if you’re in college. You’ll even be more appealing being older and more independent.

You’ll be fine.
That'd be true if I was sexhaver mang. I still live the inkwells life :feelsseriously:

Yep, and from here on out, it only gets worse... life sucks and then you die.

I kinda knew I was doomed, once I turned 13 and didn’t have any romantic relationships yet
I realized at 14-15 when kids started dating and zero girls gave me any attention.

teen “love” doesnt matter at all. Foids gain emotional intelligence when they are in their early 20s. The only thing you missed out on (and likely far worse than missing out on love) is prime, low milage JB pussy.
Cope. If you haven't lost your virginity or even had a girlfriend by the time you graduate from high school, it's officially over.

it's so fuckin over man
You can blame women for putting you in a permanent state of inceldom

You can blame women for putting you in a permanent state of inceldom
I blame toilets for the curses upon us in the world.
Without them deceiving us, we would still be in the Garden of Eden.

Damm you are even younger than me.

Also happy birthday afterwards

I will be turning 20 in September this year. Shit's absolutely crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back