Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaving my apartment was a mistake

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
Spending most of the Summer days inside made me forgot how invisible I really am. I'm reminded that chads aren't just funny online maymays. They do exist outside Tinder and the social media. I also had to sit next to an older guy with the largest skull I've seen for a while. His lips were super wide, too.

Man, watching people isn't my thing anymore.

How is it living alone?

Leaving my parents house very soon.
Rather scared tbh

I feel you man, my dad told me to go shopping today, and i'm already very nervous ngl.

How is it living alone?

Rather scared tbh

Living alone is class. Nae cunt to annoy you or bring folk back when you're trying to sleep and just wanna chill. As long as you can pay the bills and clean up after yourself then its the best.

our fate to be outcasted. meh. actually that's good to be "invisible" not to be noticed by normalcattles, walking the way you want, wearing whatever you want, etc

How is it living alone?

Rather scared tbh
It depends. I'm sure I would enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't an incel without friends. I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Whenever I leave I am reminded of how autismmaxxed and anxietymaxed I am

I had to go this greek neighborhood one time near the downtown area of my city. It was fucking packed with normies everywhere. Pure suicidefuel getting mogged left and right.