Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

leaving house ww2 style

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I feel like a guerilla in ww2 poland can't even leave my house because of stupid goverment muh pandemic, fuck you I don't care I want to smoke weed everyday can't do that at home
I am wearing unrecognizable clothes, baseball cap (New York Yankees Gorge Costanza worked there) and a mask
soon I will have to go through sewers fucking panicing piece of shit people

Shhh... the Gestapo will come for you if you type too loud, they'll take away what's left of your toilet paper supply and throw you into a (medical) camp pewpew.

Shhh... the Gestapo will come for you if you type too loud, they'll take away what's left of your toilet paper supply and throw you into a (medical) camp pewpew.
fuck the police fucking nazis wanna kill me

You’re letting (((them))) know too much

I feel like a guerilla in ww2 poland can't even leave my house because of stupid goverment muh pandemic, fuck you I don't care I want to smoke weed everyday can't do that at home
I am wearing unrecognizable clothes, baseball cap (New York Yankees Gorge Costanza worked there) and a mask
If sewers are not smelly and empty, might be an interesting experience.

21356.jpg

Do you have a bunker?

try carrying a gun so the police will think you are one of them :feelsthink:

get beaten by police or the virus pick 1

At least you're in Poland...
In Brazil it doesn't matter the season of the year. if you get out of your house that can be the last time you're getting out.