Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 'Leaving abusers is not easy...'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
How do soys and normgroids will explain cases where leaving abusers and telling to authorities was easy because the abusers were strangers but women willingly went with abusers again AFTER THE ABUSE?

Dr. Karl Berg, The Sadist, 1938.

"In the Summer of 1927 I picked up a girl named Annie Ist on the Brehmstrasse. From then on I saw her frequently. On a Saturday evening we went into the Grafenberger Wald. We had sexual intercourse on a bench. I then seized Ist's neck and strangled her. But she was a robust girl and managed to free herself. She ran away screaming. Her dress had been torn at the neck."
Ist comments as follows:
"Kürten's statement is correct. He called himself Ketteler, Mettmanner Strasse 71. We met each other several times. On one occasion it ended with sexual intercourse. At the end of July, 1927, we went to a fair at Rath and returned through the Grafenberg Wald. It was there that we had sexual relations, but when Kürten wanted intercourse a second time I demurred, but at last gave in. After intercourse, he strangled me without any reason, bashed my face and tore my dress from my neck. Nevertheless, I asked him to take me home, which he did. We met each other several times again, but there were no more sexual relations. I got some information about him and discovered that his name was not Ketteler, and that he was a married man, so I broke off our relationship'.
So it was easy to broke relationships with someone who lied about himself because strangulation was apparently not a 'red flag'? Btw, that about 'personality detector'?
The serial killer later said: "Then again, the case of Anna Ist, I treated her so badly that she was black and blue. Yet even after that she went out with me again. Some women are funny!.

Another case. "I met a girl, in the Schadowstrasse. We went to Schumacher's and then to Grafenberg. We spoke about sexual relations on a bench. She was very nervous. Suddenly at midnight I seized her by the throat and strangled her. She defended herself vigorously. I had sexual intercourse with her lying on the bench. I then accompanied her to her flat in the Cranach strasse. She promised she would not say anything about the strangling. On the following Sunday, the 2nd of March, I went again to the Cranachstrasse to make sure that Hildegard had not reported the matter to anyone.
She was already leaning out at the window waiting for me. Together we visited several beer gardens. Then we went to my flat, undressed and went to bed. Before we had sexual intercourse my wife returned unexpectedly. She remained quite quiet merely asking the girl to dress herself, after which she took her back to the Cranachstrasse."

chad is as chad does .

Then again dark triad might be a legit way . but what do i know .

"In the Summer of 1927 I picked up a girl named Annie Ist on the Brehmstrasse. From then on I saw her frequently. On a Saturday evening we went into the Grafenberger Wald. We had sexual intercourse on a bench. I then seized Ist's neck and strangled her. But she was a robust girl and managed to free herself. She ran away screaming. Her dress had been torn at the neck."

It's true, those good looking guys are too hard to leave, they'll have to make do with lesser men.

chad is as chad does .

Then again dark triad might be a legit way . but what do i know .
You still need to have something about you for that, if you're ugly it ain't gonna fly.

BeholdTheChads 7bl

How do soys and normgroids will explain cases where leaving abusers and telling to authorities was easy because the abusers were strangers but women willingly went with abusers again AFTER THE ABUSE?

Dr. Karl Berg, The Sadist, 1938.

Ist comments as follows:
"Kürten's statement is correct. He called himself Ketteler, Mettmanner Strasse 71. We met each other several times. On one occasion it ended with sexual intercourse. At the end of July, 1927, we went to a fair at Rath and returned through the Grafenberg Wald. It was there that we had sexual relations, but when Kürten wanted intercourse a second time I demurred, but at last gave in. After intercourse, he strangled me without any reason, bashed my face and tore my dress from my neck. Nevertheless, I asked him to take me home, which he did. We met each other several times again, but there were no more sexual relations. I got some information about him and discovered that his name was not Ketteler, and that he was a married man, so I broke off our relationship'.
So it was easy to broke relationships with someone who lied about himself because strangulation was apparently not a 'red flag'? Btw, that about 'personality detector'?
The serial killer later said: "Then again, the case of Anna Ist, I treated her so badly that she was black and blue. Yet even after that she went out with me again. Some women are funny!.

Another case. "I met a girl, in the Schadowstrasse. We went to Schumacher's and then to Grafenberg. We spoke about sexual relations on a bench. She was very nervous. Suddenly at midnight I seized her by the throat and strangled her. She defended herself vigorously. I had sexual intercourse with her lying on the bench. I then accompanied her to her flat in the Cranach strasse. She promised she would not say anything about the strangling. On the following Sunday, the 2nd of March, I went again to the Cranachstrasse to make sure that Hildegard had not reported the matter to anyone.
She was already leaning out at the window waiting for me. Together we visited several beer gardens. Then we went to my flat, undressed and went to bed. Before we had sexual intercourse my wife returned unexpectedly. She remained quite quiet merely asking the girl to dress herself, after which she took her back to the Cranachstrasse."
The second example is the really brutal one. First date leads to rape and she's ready to consent on the second.

I don't know if I can take a Blackpill this bitter.

We need Incelistan and Government Enforced Monogamy.