Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Least Traitorous Noodle femoid

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★

she looks like an ugly insect

Good to see these Asian whores usually have a preference for Whites

noodlewhores that racebetray should be deported to korea and executed

:blackpill:asian women are blackpill dispensers.

it seems that noodlewhores genuinely feel accomplished when they find a white male partner.

if you think about it, when they do that (and they do that on a mass societal level) theyre just telling the whole world how low down and disgusting they are. they would forsake everything, a happy life with an asian husband, asian kids, with asian upbringing, etc... and settle for pretty much any white guy. that just tells me that shes low down, lacks self respect, and not worth it long term. I may be fuckin incel and lonely as fuck but I'm still not gonna stoop that low and date/marry a noodlewhore thats dated 1,2, or 3 white dudes in her past. I'd bang her and just leave.

as for white foids, i'd date and bang them if I could but I'd never marry or have kids with one. Noodlewhores are actually dating and marrying white dudes enmasse. So if she has a history of dating white men or non asian men, thats a serious no no for me. Meaning i'd bang her and then just leave. If I research her history and she hasn't dated white dudes before, then yea I would consider her for long term but even still i'd be cautious the whole time. because the numbers as well as observations speak for themselves.

This is all hypothetical though as I am nowhere remotely near ascending if anything, things are getting worst for me.

Last edited:
it seems that noodlewhores genuinely feel accomplished when they find a white male partner.

if you think about it, when they do that (and they do that on a mass societal level) theyre just telling the whole world how low down and disgusting they are. they would forsake everything, a happy life with an asian husband, asian kids, asian upbringing, etc... and settle for pretty much any white guy. that just tells me shes low down and not worth it. I may be fuckin incel and lonely as fuck but I'm still not gonna stoop that low and date/marry a noodlewhore thats dated 1 or 2 white dudes in her past. I'd bang her and just leave.

as for me I'd bang a white foid if I could and just dump her. I'd never marry or have kids with one. Noodlewhores are actually dating and marrying white dudes enmasse. So if she has a history of dating white men or non asian men, thats a serious no no for me. Meaning i'd bang her and then just leave. If I research her history and she hasn't dated white dudes before, then yea I would consider her for long term.

This is all hypothetical though as I am nowhere remotely near ascending if anything, things are getting worst for me.
They will only produce involuntary mentally ill self hating Hapa mutts

I hate to see this, and I am White. This is so fucking unnatural. East Asian women should pair with East Asian men. White women should pair with White men. Birds of the same feather flock together. Globalism is responsible for this mess.

Obviously I would not reject a non-White woman if she wanted me, but this is because I have no other options unlike women. Ideally, one should date/marry/procreate within his/her own race.
This. I would make sure to use protection if I fucked an ethnic foid because I don’t want to bring any more mongrels into this world.

if you think about it, when they do that (and they do that on a mass societal level) theyre just telling the whole world how low down and disgusting they are. they would forsake everything, a happy life with an asian husband, asian kids, with asian upbringing, etc... and settle for pretty much any white guy. that just tells me that shes low down, lacks self respect, and not worth it long term. I may be fuckin incel and lonely as fuck but I'm still not gonna stoop that low and date/marry a noodlewhore thats dated 1,2, or 3 white dudes in her past. I'd bang her and just leave.
No fucking idea how they get the reputation for being good tradwives when all they do is brag about being whores for white men.

And they enjoy publicly proclaiming their traitorous preferences.

She could simply have not posted this video, but she went out of her way to tell everyone, including rice men, what her preferences are.