Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least self-hating noodlewhore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1e8zjfp/i_feel_like_my_race_is_a_burden_what_shall_i_do/

For example, when eating at a restaurant, I ensure that we sit up straight and use proper table manners. In public, I make a point to walk tall and straight, avoiding any appearance of being timid or shy. I’m careful not to take up too much space, talk too loudly, or appear rude. While these behaviors might seem normal, they stem not from self-esteem but from racial trauma and racial PTSD.

My entire experience in public revolves around being hyper-aware of how others perceive me as Chinese, and I act in ways to counteract the “rude Chinese” stereotype. This constant vigilance is exhausting. I wish I wasn't so hyper-aware, but I know that one “bad” behavior on my part could easily reinforce negative stereotypes about the entire Chinese population.

This burden makes every outing feel like a performance to prove that Chinese people are not all rude, submissive, shy, or weak as the stereotypes suggest. Living like this has led to major anxiety, preventing me from existing in the moment. I am constantly on guard, worried about encountering racism.

The situation becomes even more stressful when I'm with my parents. They are shy, timid, and often walk hunched over, which makes me angry because I feel they are contributing to the stereotype. Both of my parents are socially awkward and anxious, with no understanding of how to navigate Western social norms. Every time they have an encounter with someone, I feel a silent rage at their awkwardness and anxiety. Theyre clueless about the need to adapt to survive in a different social environment, despite my repeated explanations.

This whore is clearly mentally ill and the ricecels in the comments have nothing better to say than wow you're literally me :soy::soy:

Jfl at the state of Asian-Americans :lul: @pyromancer1234

@AsiaCel they're ashamed of you

Well

I think we need to have our own ethnostate brocels

Also
Being neotenous is equivalent being a faggot
I guess

Last edited:
Impossible for noodlewhores to not be self hating, they're that way by default

But this is standard for modern multicultural societies. A black surrounded by whites will feel more self conscious, just as much if a white was surrounded by blacks. It's universal and not unique to chinks, but lower iq races like blacks and latinos for example will just express it in different ways (obsessed about being tough, reprezentin' , not "being a bitch" , risking prison for a 6 letters word). This has everything to do with insecurities about other races supposed preconceived notions about you and the inevitable power dynamic between groups. But if you're wise you can grow out of and not stress over it

Impossible for noodlewhores to not be self hating, they're that way by default
Noodles should be lynched as soon as they leave the womb.To make sure gooks are wiped out, ricecels should be lined up for firing squads to practice their aim on them along with their pan faced no tits women.

Jfl at the state of Asian-Americans :lul: @pyromancer1234
"Avoid being timid or shy" doesn't seem to jive with "don't take up space or talk loudly." Average Asian woman logic.

When I read this post, a comparison to Black people comes to mind. Because Blacks are almost universally self-promoting while Asians are almost universally self-hating. Pretty much every Black stands with their race whether in the merest right or greatest wrong; pretty much every Asian trips over themselves to stutter out their right to existence. If it's shocking and rare to come across a Black Uncle Tom, it's even rarer to come across a single based Asian that self-advocates and isn't a coward and sellout to their own race (and as a corollary, such based Asians don't get backup from their fellow Asians). If OP were black, she would be taking up as much space and making as much noise as humanly possible every second, minute, and hour of every day, week, month, and year.

No Black person wouldn't shout down a White person, and Whites fear them for it. At a macro scale, Whites hand over their money and women to Blacks in spades. Asians then make up that difference by supplying Whites with all of their labor, money, and women. So really, White America, or the portion of it that interacts with ethnics, is just a conduit to bring about BMWF, WMAF, and finally AM with no F, or to use an older acronym, NOWAG.

Last edited:
Racial trauma and racial PTSD :feelskek:

"Avoid being timid or shy" doesn't seem to jive with "don't take up space or talk loudly." Average Asian woman logic.

When I read this post, a comparison to Black people comes to mind. Because Blacks are almost universally self-promoting while Asians are almost universally self-hating. Pretty much every Black stands with their race whether in the merest right or greatest wrong; pretty much every Asian trips over themselves to stutter out their right to existence. If it's shocking and rare to come across a Black Uncle Tom, it's even rarer to come across a single based Asian that self-advocates and isn't a coward and sellout to their own race (and as a corollary, such based Asians don't get backup from their fellow Asians). If OP were black, she would be taking up as much space and making as much noise as humanly possible every second, minute, and hour of every day, week, month, and year.

No Black person wouldn't shout down a White person, and Whites fear them for it. At a macro scale, Whites hand over their money and women to Blacks in spades. Asians then make up that difference by supplying Whites with all of their labor, money, and women. So really, White America, or the portion of it that interacts with ethnics, is just a conduit to bring about BMWF, WMAF, and finally AM with no F, or to use an older acronym, NOWAG.
Living among whites makes Asians mentally ill. Meanwhile it's the opposite for blacks: if left on their own they'd create a shithole like Haiti. But since white society supplies them with everything for free they become apex predators and bully lesser races.

Is that why they like white man? Because they really want to be white?

noodles are actually the most autistic breed of women and manifest the longhouse too maybe that's why they want so much to be white, bc they think they will be better accepted in longhouse if they are like this

"so you guys are saying I should fuck white men so my children don't suffer? :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "