Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Least rapesexual hole

A big thank you to this toilet for giving society another proof of the blackpill :feelsjuice:

A big thank you to this toilet for giving society another proof of the blackpill :feelsjuice:
It really is funny isn't it? For 1000s of years, men gave these bitches the benefit of the doubt yet here we are on social media women can't stop exposing themselves.

It really is funny isn't it? For 1000s of years, men gave these bitches the benefit of the doubt yet here we are on social media women can't stop exposing themselves.
Bluepilled Cucks And Simps Are A Big Reason On Why Women Are Constantly Defended And Excused

Women subconsciously like rape. That is why they like to be tied up during sex and slapped. Without rape many peoples bloodlines would have already ended.
Reading the post it was clearly just Chad having his way, if he was sub6 they would destroy him

like 99% of the time when foids say "rape" it isn't really rape. i saw a statistic that most rapes happen between people that know each other. it's not like it used to be when a marauding army sacked some city and would go from house to house looting their shit and forcing the local women to have sex under the threat of violence. to modern foids "rape" just means sex that she regretted afterwards or it means she doesnt understand why she's only attracted to bad boy chads and not nice guy incels.

“he asked me to give him head and i eventually did it” = sexual assault. she didnt even say no what a fucking autistic worthless cumpdumpster. hope he doubles back and actually rapes her this time :lul: