Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least obnoxious flipwhore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/OffMyChestPH/comments/179ikly/bitter_men_reeking_of_insecurity/

So you want fit girls but you’re not even tall enough to be secure and pass their standards? Because if you were, you wouldn’t be here snotting and taking people’s preferences so deeply personally. Out here aggressively namecalling and degrading women, meanwhile you’re short AND you’re the one that’s actually built like a fridge or a twink, no in between.

One of the shortest countries in the world btw, yet they demand 6'+ white Chads :lul: @Filipinocel

Pure ragefuel. Flip whores who arrogantly talk Tag-lish like these deserve a good beating. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Nobody, and I mean nobody said men can’t have preferences. Men have always been so free and able to punch way above their weight class. That shit is even so normalized to the point that we see the most mismatched ass looking couples in mainstream media (whamos and gail, zeinab and skusta clee, team payaman, crusty ass freddie aguilar and his young gf, etc etc etc). It’s painfully apparent well outside media too. Ugly men coupled up with pretty women have always been visible everywhere else, to the point that there are articles even written about it years and years ago up until now. Both in PH and western context, madalas broke at batugan pa yung lalaki in relationships kahit pangit na nga. Even in my circles, the fattest laziest dudes (yes they’re also not 6 ft tall) got pretty fit smart girls. It is what it is. It’s a free world. Anyone can like who they want.
She even cherrypicks examples of personalities here that who are in a oofy doofy relationship. Yet still seethes at the existence of ugly men with somewhat attractive girlfriends. The whole post may probably be larp as well and chances are op is a fat washed-up landwhale who nobody finds attractive anymore. :feelshaha:
Kung na-reject ka o walang pumapatol sayo, man the fuck up and move on. Y’all are always doing some routinary woman-hating bitter incel bullshit every time you lot get rejected.
Theses types of foids probably share the same views as feminists and hate the patriarchy but will unironically tell men to "man up". Honestly you dumb cunt make up your mind.:lul:
To be frank, I’ve never seen women insult men and call them names for not passing their height requirement. They just move on to the next like a normal person should. Y’all out here foaming at the mouth and calling women every insult in the book just ‘cause your thirsty ass can’t get laid—you think you’re entitled na patulan ka pa din just because you think they’re “fat” or “not as pretty”.
She even makes foids the victims here again by claiming that foids would have never insulted or belittled incel tier men who don't meet their standards. The majority of men don't have ridiculously high standards and would probably be content with their looksmatch but it does not go the other way around since foids has raised the bar and even low tier beckies would only settle for the top 20% of men.
Fun disclaimer for the angry triggered incels that will likely comment and dm me: I’ve only recently retired from collegiate pageantry (fortunately decorated too)
Unapologetically says she used to compete in collegiate pageantry. Probably sucked of the judges to make her win an arbitrary contest of aesthetics that doesn't mean shit.
which I can partly thank for how I articulate, so any insults will likely bounce back and gobsmack your musty ass.
Foid thinks speaking English at this level is hot shit. Pipe down you fucking hole it does not make you special.
And I like women too,
Proving again that foids would rather hook up and fuck other women and dogs over sub-5 men.
Man the fuck up!
Probably dislikes men being masculine (which is actually a social construct designed to benefit foids not men) but still tells men to act like a "proper man".

I hope that foid over reddit manages to find this site and stumble on this thread. A message for her and other ricewhores:

TANGINA MO. SANA GANGBANGIN KA NG DALAWANG DOSENANG LALAKI NA KAMO PANGIT, MATABA, PANDAK LAHAT NA. PASALAMAT KA PINANGANAK KA NA MAY PUKE AT LITERAL NA PETIKS PETIKS LANG BUHAY MO. DI MO DAMA ANG HIRAP NA DINADANAS NG MGA PANGIT NA LALAKE KAYA WALA KANG KARAPATANG PAGHIMUTUKAN KAMING MGA NATALO NA SA BUHAY.

Shaming men just for not being born lucky, typical foid

She really thought she ate. It's annoying when women go on these DIPSHIT rants and think they're actually saying anything of import or insight. Do they not know that they're dumb? It's like the retarded kid in the classroom that people have to pretend isn't retarded due to political correctness. And they end up thinking they're better and smarter than their counterparts. Clown world man.

Filipino foids smells really bad.

Foid thinks speaking English at this level is hot shit. Pipe down you fucking hole it does not make you special.
That's the funniest part, from an English speaker's point of view that creole gibberish sounds like she's retarded and can't speak proper English :feelshaha:

That's the funniest part, from an English speaker's point of view that creole gibberish sounds like she's retarded and can't speak proper English :feelshaha:
The national language in itself is a bastard byproduct of the Tagalog langauge infused with as many loan words from English and Spanish. Its become even worse that millenials and zoomers nowadays tend to talk like the retarded foid who posted that thread on reddit.

I hope that foid over reddit manages to find this site and stumble on this thread. A message for her and other ricewhores:

TANGINA MO. SANA GANGBANGIN KA NG DALAWANG DOSENANG LALAKI NA KAMO PANGIT, MATABA, PANDAK LAHAT NA. PASALAMAT KA PINANGANAK KA NA MAY PUKE AT LITERAL NA PETIKS PETIKS LANG BUHAY MO. DI MO DAMA ANG HIRAP NA DINADANAS NG MGA PANGIT NA LALAKE KAYA WALA KANG KARAPATANG PAGHIMUTUKAN KAMING MGA NATALO NA SA BUHAY.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/OffMyChestPH/comments/17a5xz0/my_experience_with_an_incel/

Jfl at that sub :feelshaha: