Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least favorite travel destinations?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Mine is Malaysia. Specifically Penang.

Italy and China for obvious reasons

London, Toronto, The Netherlands, Germany, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Washington D.C., most of France, anywhere in the US that doesn't have palm trees, Brazil, Tel Aviv...

Outside my house.

Any south american or asian country

i don't like to travel but if i have to chose i guess africa would be my least favorite place

any third world country that dismisses their degenerate tendencies and customs and excuses it for "culture" like curries

Tel Aviv...
0fKUkDU.jpg

United Cuckdom, and India

Liberia, estimated that up to 1/3 of pop had practiced cannibalism. Mexico, lot of drug cartels members also do cannibalism cuzz they believe demonic entities will give them extra survival power. North korea, they let children eat tbeir parents in the gulag camps, middle eastern countries too much sand and deserts.

Liberia, estimated that up to 1/3 of pop had practiced cannibalism. Mexico, lot of drug cartels members also do cannibalism cuzz they believe demonic entities will give them extra survival power. North korea, they let children eat tbeir parents in the gulag camps, middle eastern countries too much sand and deserts.
So it means African Americans are the descendants of cannibals. That must explain the violence in the niggas

Spain is the only other country I’ve been to apart from other parts of the UK, so that. Not big on traveling though, I just find it exhausting.

Anywhere in the middle east

anywhere outside my room

Never left my state, let alone my county so I’m just gonna go with Egypt

As if we were some society of globetrotting men of fortune. How do I know how I feel about travel destinations I've never been to?

Imagine having the money to travel

Africa because I don't want to be murdered by mosquitos

Of the places I've been to, the place I live ngl.

least favorite for me was curryland. it was mostly shit

South India?

Spain has great food
Both Mumbai and Delhi are shit. Too much shitskins in crowded areas. Many dont wear cologne, deodorant. Water unsafe for drinking

Both Mumbai and Delhi are shit. Too much shitskins in crowded areas. Many dont wear cologne, deodorant. Water unsafe for drinking
So many dumb white beckies say India is amazing only to get raped later