Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least cucked subreddits?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Just curious which ones you guys use. For instance, I think /r/consoom is pretty based. Have any others?

I go to r/againsthatesubbreddits to find based subs.

r/misogynisticlife

I find r/thotbeatdowns funny

r/196 keeps whining about other meme subreddits being straight up racists but I never see it.
Pretty sure they're just retarded and think everything is offensive

R/pussypassdenied

Mgtow used to be amazing too until foids came in and it got banned:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Doubt it, because
there were strugglefuck section for foids. it closed. but the gay one is still stands here. woke culture will destroy em all

there were strugglefuck section for foids. it closed. but the gay one is still stands here. woke culture will destroy em all
Stop coping, that sub its just the fantasy of every foid, to be dominated by chads. Nothing more

r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen

Kinda hilarious tbh

Stop coping, that sub its just the fantasy of every foid, to be dominated by chads. Nothing more
They will close it i got info. You can relax kiddo.

r/vegancirclejerk
r/bookscirclejerk
r/languagelearningjerk
ye, I do be circlejerkin a lot :y'all:

r/misogynisticlife
It's hella cucked just checked it out just full of wanna be alpha males still giving women attention but supposedly supposed to be "misogynistic" even bitches post there wtf

r/unpopularopinion maybe. But tbh, I've just read some of the threads on there.