Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Least cucked Norwegian male

How the mighty fall :feelskek:

Since hes leftist he probably support immigration, Get fucked by your own policy xD
He literally feels guilty because the nigger who raped him will go to jail, he deserves everything bad that can possibly happen to him
IMG 20230602 111444

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_111444.jpg
    IMG_20230602_111444.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 20
Good
let nordcucks be replaced so they can stop heightmogging me

He should have stabbed the faggot before sucking his dick for 5 hours.

He literally feels guilty because the nigger who raped him will go to jail, he deserves everything bad that can possibly happen to him
View attachment 767493
Our fellow countrymen has recently turned soy, The right wing goverment is now also hosting gay parades and the conservatives here are now gay aswell, Its all a cruel joke by the jews!

Empathy is a curse in this world.

He probably enjoyed it
Friendly reminder our governments wants us to get raped by faggots by prohibiting weapons. You can get in trouble for carrying an pocket knife jfl.

Lmao, to any leftists on this site that's how imagine you, an utter cuck.

trust me theres far biggers cucks then this fag. russia need to send nukes NOW

If I would have been in his place it would have been either me either the nigger 1v1 fight and in the end I would make sure he died in pain .