Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least cucked faggot on IT

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★

THE LEVEL OF CRINGE IS JUST TOO HIGH :lul: Faggot is 100% in a dead bedroom with his wife rn. How are these guys so fucking unaware?

This perspective is so trippy. He looks like a turbomanlet, but given he’s about 2-3in below the pallet floor, he’s about 5’6”.

That’s also the shortest looking 6’0” I’ve ever seen. What the fuck is going on?

Also, why is he dressed like Young Sheldon. He looks like a 12 yr old. This is supposedly a grown man?

how does he not realise what she's doing?

This perspective is so trippy. He looks like a turbomanlet, but given he’s about 2-3in below the pallet floor, he’s about 5’6”.

That’s also the shortest looking 6’0” I’ve ever seen. What the fuck is going on?

Also, why is he dressed like Young Sheldon. He looks like a 12 yr old. This is supposedly a grown man?
Those are some giant house fences.

this would be a meme if it wasn't real

A man with no respect for himself. Have some fucking dignity.

Probably JBW, I can almost guarantee his date is a noodlewhore. Short ugly stemcels like him are always with noodles if they're not incel.

This. Faggot is so unaware that can't wear basic looking clothes that don't make him look like a fucking clown.

It's weird, in this picture 6 feet doesn't look that far removed from 5'6". Even though it definitely does when you compare it to actual humans.