Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Learning to be charismatic is the most sociopathic thing you can do

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm not sure what charisma is even. Charisma is mostly sociopathy. When I think of charisma, the first person that comes to mind is the sociopath WeWork CEO Adam Neumann, but he's like the male equivalent to Gal Gadot. I suppose Snoop Dogg is naturally charismatic too, I wouldn't call him handsome, he just has a relaxed weed vibe to him. Snoop is interesting because I would even go as far as to call him "low-energy" but somehow he makes it work. Would Snoop be as charismatic if he were short though? I also read Snoop was good at football when he was younger. Like a lot of Harvard dropouts, it seems to be a thing where at least touching the high hoop gets you a long way.

I'm not sure if Bobby Lee is charismatic. He's more of just a jester. He's not the kind of guy you want to hang out with more than an hour.

I'll tell you who isn't charismatic. The 'Charisma on Command' youtuber, PUAs, therapists, or everyone trying to teach you charisma. Everything about teaching 'charisma' - - which I genuinely believe cannot be taught, comes across as sociopathic behavior to me.

You either are charismatic or you are not. It's not purely a genetic factor, but it does have a lot to do with early childhood. And I think society mostly frowns on the idea that you can change the early childhood version of yourself. They like it if you can change to be less criminal, but hate it if you become more socially skilled. They want you to stay in your lane. Social skills are only acceptable in platonic friendships or economic situations where you don't overly exploit workers or customers.

I think everyone should have their own standards of what charisma actually is. You can't just read the dictionary definition or the word and understand it. Come up with your own conclusions. Here are my takes:

1. A person that is charismatic MUST be talented at something.
2. They have the ability to talk about anything and have it not be boring. A natural storyteller.
3. They have the ability to inspire and be serious when needed, but also just chill out.
4. Just have a trustworthy look to them. Which is not the same thing as being beautiful or high SMV. Looks like a person that is not desperate. This is really hard to define. I need to come up with more theories on this on a separate post. So if anyone has insight on this please chime in. This is probably the most difficult aspect of charisma. But I do think animals have a lot to do with this. This is why a lot of sociopaths own dogs. It makes them look more charismatic.
5. A person that is charismatic is more likely to do drugs.
6. A charismatic person hugs, fist bumps, they don't give a fuck about this plandemic. #MeToo can't touch them.
7. Men, especially autist men, have a lot higher bullshit detector than women when it comes to differentiating between a charismatic sociopath and just a normal charismatic person. Namely-- how does this person use their powers?? Are they vegan? Do they own horses? The sad thing is that women enable natural charismatics to BECOME sociopath power abusers. We can smell people like Elizabeth Holmes and Adam Neumann a mile away and we get called incels untill they're the ones holding the bag.

Last edited:
@pp183 is sociopathic and charismatic af irl

I guess im a pure,autistic and innocent being.

dark triadcels will never ever compete with light triad BVLLS
@IslaVista2014

You have to be sociopathic to be charismaric. I have been told I'm charming before, but I would never be called charismatic

@IslaVista2014
giphy (30).gif

sociophaty is just being able to talk without thinking / filter

to the point it becomes subconscious.

i think looks play a role too , you have a way better halo if your good looking , so people believe or like you by default.

to the point it becomes subconscious.

i think looks play a role too , you have a way better halo if your good looking , so people believe or like you by default.
No that's not it at all. The opposite actually.

volcel if your not charismaticmaxxing
its tougher to be charasmatic in my case at 5'6, becuase society has invented a lot of words for charasmatic manlets ..ie..napolean complex, little man syndrome

Last edited:
You become less inhibited when you are drunk. So what you said implies anyone who drinks alcohol is a sociopath. I guess if you are super autist it seems like you ONLY get drunk to be more sociable. But you can also drink just to escape which isn't sociopathic.

I didn't know what charismatic was until I saw my father interact with other people. The ease with which he could coax me into liking him, do his bidding etc. Needless to say I was the opposite. I am still learning and its really hard for those of us who don't have it naturally. So fake it till you make it I guess

Sociopathy is hiding your true machiavellian self and wearing a mask of empathy around normans so you can easily manipulate and influence them for your own selfish needs. A sociopath never reveals his true face to anyone. His victims find out about his trickery when it's too late and he has already immensely profited from their expense. But then it's too late and they're left helpless and confused...or at times dead.

This is precisely the type of posts that make me stick around...

Tre bon 'mi!

Sure, that thing is charisma, JFL. Otherwise pretty decent summary yeah, inability to feel or at least display signs of being nervous/rattled in any situation is massive, which is a sociopaths prime advantage. Looks correlation is also huge for this reason, NPCs want the robust leader father figure.

Not so sure about number 5? Cocaine maybe..

Usually, being charismatic just means "being good at manipulating people", at least from all the examples of charisma I've seen.

I despise dark triad assholes with every fiber of my being. Charismatic my ass.
Shtty..shitty people...

@IslaVista2014
Based lambcel
I'm not sure what charisma is even. Charisma is mostly sociopathy. When I think of charisma, the first person that comes to mind is the sociopath WeWork CEO Adam Neumann, but he's like the male equivalent to Gal Gadot. I suppose Snoop Dogg is naturally charismatic too, I wouldn't call him handsome, he just has a relaxed weed vibe to him. Snoop is interesting because I would even go as far as to call him "low-energy" but somehow he makes it work. Would Snoop be as charismatic if he were short though? I also read Snoop was good at football when he was younger. Like a lot of Harvard dropouts, it seems to be a thing where at least touching the high hoop gets you a long way.

I'm not sure if Bobby Lee is charismatic. He's more of just a jester. He's not the kind of guy you want to hang out with more than an hour.

I'll tell you who isn't charismatic. The 'Charisma on Command' youtuber, PUAs, therapists, or everyone trying to teach you charisma. Everything about teaching 'charisma' - - which I genuinely believe cannot be taught, comes across as sociopathic behavior to me.

You either are charismatic or you are not. It's not purely a genetic factor, but it does have a lot to do with early childhood. And I think society mostly frowns on the idea that you can change the early childhood version of yourself. They like it if you can change to be less criminal, but hate it if you become more socially skilled. They want you to stay in your lane. Social skills are only acceptable in platonic friendships or economic situations where you don't overly exploit workers or customers.

I think everyone should have their own standards of what charisma actually is. You can't just read the dictionary definition or the word and understand it. Come up with your own conclusions. Here are my takes:

2. They have the ability to talk about anything and have it not be boring. A natural storyteller.
3. They have the ability to inspire and be serious when needed, but also just chill out.
4. Just have a trustworthy look to them. Which is not the same thing as being beautiful or high SMV. Looks like a person that is not desperate. This is really hard to define. I need to come up with more theories on this on a separate post. So if anyone has insight on this please chime in. This is probably the most difficult aspect of charisma. But I do think animals have a lot to do with this. This is why a lot of sociopaths own dogs. It makes them look more charismatic.
6. A charismatic person hugs, fist bumps, they don't give a fuck about this plandemic. #MeToo can't touch them.
7. Men, especially autist men, have a lot higher bullshit detector than women when it comes to differentiating between a charismatic sociopath and just a normal charismatic person. Namely-- how does this person use their powers?? Are they vegan? Do they own horses? The sad thing is that women enable natural charismatics to BECOME sociopath power abusers. We can smell people like Elizabeth Holmes and Adam Neumann a mile away and we get called incels untill they're the ones holding the bag.
10/10 post

Last edited:
but you need to have atleast normie face bones to even be considered being charismatic.
With visibly recessed face you can't do nothing. You will always be considered as subhuman by normies

High IQ post. Really liked your observations.
When a person try to learn "charisma", 90% of time sounds fake and cringe.

Where do you draw the distinction between charisma and the gift of gab tbh

Where do you draw the distinction between charisma and the gift of gab tbh
a charismatic person can be charismatic even without wit like Michael Jackson. A witty person can be uncharismatic like SNL writers or Ben Shapiro.

Sociopaths don't play by the same rules as everyone else. They're not taxed by empathy so they can get what they want without worry, and they found that the best way to get what they want is by being charismatic - which they develop from a young age. They don't care about love or getting affection, all they care about is themselves, that's why they appear non-needy and cool.

Charismatic people are confident, and and sociopaths have this in abundance due to fearlessness.

Charismatic people tend to give cool answers to questions, again, because they are not confined to the same rules as others. They think outside the box. Like, they give simple answers when a question warrant complexity or complex answers when a question warrants a simple answer.

@pp183 is sociopathic and charismatic af irl
:feelshaha::feelskek:
Both of your first examples are jews and i'm even more interested what you said gal gadot, can you tell me more about her ?
and honestly quite interesting post, cause charisma is looks + social status and eventual very NT typical behavior, but i think that sociopathy is pinnacle on NT behavior and there reason why they stand at top of social ladder and there's why CEOs, cult leaders like manson are able to manipulate people. Charles Manson wasn't a tall man and probably he gained from his will to easily manipulate individuals around him.
So you are quite right cause 'charisma' is nothing less and more than
Looks
Social Status
Extreme NT behavior + Sociopathy which stands at top of NT ladder line

@your personality
@Lebensmüder

Both of your first examples are jews and i'm even more interested what you said gal gadot, can you tell me more about her ?
and honestly quite interesting post, cause charisma is looks + social status and eventual very NT typical behavior, but i think that sociopathy is pinnacle on NT behavior and there reason why they stand at top of social ladder and there's why CEOs, cult leaders like manson are able to manipulate people. Charles Manson wasn't a tall man and probably he gained from his will to easily manipulate individuals around him.
Looks
Social Status

@your personality
@Lebensmüder
Yeah tbh never have seen a guy that is considered charismatic that isn't considered by women to be good looking and NT.
Autistic ugly males can't pull off charisma yet they get called wannabe psychopaths for pointing out inconsistencies in social expectations.

Meanwhile the smooth talking charismatic people that are probably way closer to being narcissistic psychopaths are revered for being able to seduce others :feelsclown:

Many women also fall for charismatic chads. It's failure to be attractive to women that's punished in this world. Even though most people will admit that it's not possible for some guys to have any luck with women :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Charismatic = Non-autistic, non-ugly male who didn't rot during his teenage years

Looks
Social Status

@your personality
@Lebensmüder
Ok, but in his words he laid half naked with a becky/stacy and he has the looks to court a legitimate becky :feelswhat: which makes those claims valid.

What's his excuse there, at that point pussy is all but guaranteed whether you go for it or not :feelsjuice: