Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Learning languages

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Anyone else here learn new language? I want to find a language to learn but I don't want it to be complicated tbh I knew some finnish and Mongolian but I can't speak well like I used to do in the past because of lack of practice.

I'm looking for non complicated languages to practice don't recommend Portuguese because it looks so complicated
Spanish seems less complicated tbh I can give it a try or Russian

We should learn Japelanese together with @RegisterUserName @Weeb25 @Eskimocel
All the stream weebs can learn together ;)

Dutch is pretty easy if you know English, but not really useful (still fun to learn)

spanish is the same as portuguese

im a native spanish speaker and i understand 70% of portuguese

do not learn weeaboo lenguages, they are fucking useless

and terribly complex
jfl @ learning over 300 possible pronunciations and 100 possible meanings of every character, because the Japanese were high when importing kanji, just to understand muh anime without subs

spanish is the same as portuguese

im a native spanish speaker and i understand 70% of portuguese

for some reason spanish seems more familiar to me it's also fun

Dutch is pretty easy if you know English, but not really useful (still fun to learn)
I dont know man i think its like german to me and german is pretty mess
it would be good if we learn it through stream tbh online class

I can barely speak English without stuttering like a retard

I'd suggest learning Spanish. If you're in the US it will undoubtedly be the most useful to learn, as theres Hispanic communities in pretty much every major city. It's not terribly difficult either.

If you're a shut in though and don't plan on using your second language often in your day to day life, it's pretty stupid to learn in my opinion. Learn some other skill or hobby.

i barely want to speak to people in my native tongue let alone a foreign language

i barely want to speak to people in my native tongue let alone a foreign language
same.I just speak it on internet though

I'd suggest learning Spanish. If you're in the US it will undoubtedly be the most useful to learn, as theres Hispanic communities in pretty much every major city. It's not terribly difficult either.

If you're a shut in though and don't plan on using your second language often in your day to day life, it's pretty stupid to learn in my opinion. Learn some other skill or hobby.

I'm not in the US nor europe but learning language is fun a lot even though I don't need it in daily life

I think I'm going to practice spanish tbh is not that complicated

learn german or italian tbh.

I learned hiragana and katakana.Took me 5 hours but I'm too lazy to commit.

Learn Java or C++ or some shit. Why bother with languages that you're barely gonna use (to talk to normies when you do use them) when you could make money?

But I'm too lazy and quite frankly possibly some form of ADHD to learn programming.

I'll post a language learning guide soon.
Right now I have a fever (yesterday had fever and a hangover).
I'm huge into language learning and have learned several languages already

and terribly complex
jfl @ learning over 300 possible pronunciations and 100 possible meanings of every character, because the Japanese were high when importing kanji, just to understand muh anime without subs
its fun tho.

I'd like to learn a relatively obscure language and go round speaking in it to strangers to troll them.

I can barely speak English without stuttering like a retard
Anyone else here learn new language? I want to find a language to learn but I don't want it to be complicated tbh I knew some finnish and Mongolian but I can't speak well like I used to do in the past because of lack of practice.

I'm looking for non complicated languages to practice don't recommend Portuguese because it looks so complicated
Spanish seems less complicated tbh I can give it a try or Russian

Why do you know mongolian ? it has one of the hardest pronounciations in the world imo

interested in Japanese, but too lazy to learn it

I presently lack motivation for that and am too depressed. I'd just love to be with a foreign girl and learn her language.

If anyone wanna practice pasta sometimes let know tbh.

would like to expand my gERman, but too occupied with other shit as of now

Why do you know mongolian ? it has one of the hardest pronounciations in the world imo
I been there so I know it

It's not really. german is harder. I'd rather rope than learning german
Learn Java or C++ or some shit. Why bother with languages that you're barely gonna use (to talk to normies when you do use them) when you could make money?

But I'm too lazy and quite frankly possibly some form of ADHD to learn programming.
I don't know man I'm not incapable of learning stuff like programming tbh and it seems boring to me

If your a USAcel spanish would be your best bet.

im too low iq to learn new languages, i prefer numbers rather than words

No man i'm not

but spanish sounds cool and easier than gERman tbh
Spanish is only useful if your going to live in hispanic countries or in areas that have a big population of spanish speakers. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend going through the trouble of learning spanish. Then again you got weebcels in here learning japanese so it's up to you if you want to learn spanish.

I'm learning German, but it's very difficult and I will need it in future. If you want an easy language to learn, spanish is the way to go. I've learnt English, I like it so much I would like to speak it in place of my native language.

Spanish is only useful if your going to live in hispanic countries or in areas that have a big population of spanish speakers. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend going through the trouble of learning spanish. Then again you got weebcels in here learning japanese so it's up to you if you want to learn spanish.
well you're right I just enjoy to learn shit tbh
I'm learning German, but it's very difficult and I will need it in future. If you want an easy language to learn, spanish is the way to go. I've learnt English, I like it so much I would like to speak it in place of my native language.
English is good indeed I think I will go for spanish

Focus on languages that give you access to communication with most number of people. My priority is Hindustani, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese and Russian in that order. I already know two on the list.
Learning 'complex' languages are a cope. Don't learn weeb languages.
Also learn languages near your regions.

Over for monolangualcels

I can speak conversational Spanish and am quite good when writing or translating, but I speak slowly while speaking it and cannot always understand when I'm listening myself.
Spanish sounds nice and is relevant in south America and in some of Europe. It's also quite easy to learn.
I don't speak jalapeño sorry.
Srs tho that would be sick if we all learned Japanese. Seems very difficult to learn, though...

fuck math
Volcel if you wouldn't

I'm learning German and Spanish right now, but only because I'm forced to it through school

Italian is pretty easy.

don't recommend Portuguese because it looks so complicated
The only really hard part are verbs. I think no other language mogs Portuguese at richness of verb tenses.

Otherwise it's a pretty simple language. No cases, most of the vocabulary is easily recognizable since it comes from Latin, prepositions are really easy compared to Germanic languages, only two genders and it's easy as fuck to guess a word's gender (most nouns end with "a" for feminine and "o" for masculine).

I should improve my english, to be honest.