Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL learning disability roastie pursues higher education at expense of handler

geocentristcel

geocentristcel

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/comments/k8icqn/how_does_one_what_are_you_looking_for_when_they/

so I read different subreddits when I'm bored looking for more blackpill content and came across this, a literal retarded woman who left her caring loving handler to pursue HIGH EDUCATION LMAO this entire post of hers is a fucking ropefuel mental contortion act to process

it actually makes me so sick the further i read the worse it gets, when i was browsing datingoverthirty there was also a woman posting in there about how online dating was great for her social anxiety and she'd set up dates with guys just to practice getting over it

Last edited:
Just lol at simps

Still wasn't enough for her, it's still HIS fault.

she is also retarded she could literally just stayed in the kitchen and her life was set but no.

ok, i will be a huge cuck and support a literal retard by sacrificing all my copes, dignity, time, and money and make a handicap my "first priority" in the hopes of getting some down syndrome sex, sounds good, will do

>My last romantic relationship was the single most supportive interpersonal relationship I've ever had. We were together 7 years
>He still supports my education, even to the point of helping me cover the gap between my financial aid and my l financial needs regarding my education, and he tells me he's proud of me

Literal retard still.going to college in their 30s mogs us I'm smv.

didnt read need tldr

That simp is the real retard

I hate people who say they have mental disabilities then go on to type better and more coherent sentences than I ever could!!

I especially hate her because it’s a foid doing it!

Still wasn't enough for her, it's still HIS fault.
JFL nothing is enough for them

also not sure if I got this right but in this part she says: "I grew up in a family which viewed dating as a means to a marriage, not a means to fulfill ones practical needs"

She's literally admitting that for her, relationships are merely means to achieve your own needs and get her things done.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/comments/k8icqn/how_does_one_what_are_you_looking_for_when_they/

so I read different subreddits when I'm bored looking for more blackpill content and came across this, a literal retarded woman who left her caring loving handler to pursue HIGH EDUCATION LMAO this entire post of hers is a fucking ropefuel mental contortion act to process

it actually makes me so sick the further i read the worse it gets, when i was browsing datingoverthirty there was also a woman posting in there about how online dating was great for her social anxiety and she'd set up dates with guys just to practice getting over it

Screenshot 20201224 175040 Chrome

Hur dur lol

I hate people who say they have mental disabilities then go on to type better and more coherent sentences than I ever could!!

I especially hate her because it’s a foid doing it!
True. But still some have a high verbal IQ, but a low performance IQ, while in other cases it's the opposite.

There is the diagnosis "dissociated intelligence" for people who have disparities (>15 points) between different parts of their IQ - at least in my country. It's still classified as diminished intelligence.

A person with a high verbal IQ, but a low performance IQ processes new informations slowly, has no common sense when confronted with new situations that require intuition, but is also capable of academic success (especially when it's a subject where learning things by hard is important) and often comes off as smart/educated, a person with a low verbal IQ and a high performance IQ has trouble learning things by hard, often comes off as uneducated, but is capable of solving difficult problems with no help where others would certainly fail. But she is still a cunt and the male involved a cuckold.

she is also retarded she could literally just stayed in the kitchen and her life was set but no.
Too dumb to function yet too dumb to stay home lol.
JFL nothing is enough for them

also not sure if I got this right but in this part she says: "I grew up in a family which viewed dating as a means to a marriage, not a means to fulfill ones practical needs"

She's literally admitting that for her, relationships are merely means to achieve your own needs and get her things done.
A foid too dumb to keep that secret to herself, they all think that but rarely say it.
Is she dtf?
She's down to fleece your energy with nothing given in return.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back