Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Learn to respect women, bucko'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
A book written by feminist.

S l1600

Lol, not something that a strong independent wahman should want.

you must respect a woman when u r sub5

i will suck le vagina and worship the ground women walk on

This site really can’t seem to comprehend that violent roleplay can be sexually stimulating to people but those same people don’t enjoy being beaten and degraded in real life

Where is the disconnect for people here because I’m genuinely curious and would discuss it
it's because women push it to the point of seeking out random encounters so they can get choked out by strangers, and still kvetch about safety

This site really can’t seem to comprehend that violent roleplay can be sexually stimulating to people but those same people don’t enjoy being beaten and degraded in real life

Where is the disconnect for people here because I’m genuinely curious and would discuss it
Why do women orgasm when being raped then?

It’s my understanding that an orgasm is a bodily reaction to stimuli, you can’t control it it’s just your body reacting to something
That just proves my point. Female bodies have evolved to orgasm to rape

If we build our commune in the middle of nowhere (Inceldia) and start abducting jbs and make them our wives, everyone will be happy. Except for the soys and simps, they will seethe. Sounds almost perfect to me