Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Learn to Love yourself"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Look at these videos I found on youtube: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvFEOXkvMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYnRaXZSUno

I was curious to see what would pop up when I type "I'm ugly" on youtube, all videos (the top ones at least) are 7+/10 women saying "love yourself" "you're beautiful the way you are", they purposely put on emotional music to manipulate you into thinking "hey! they're right! I'm not ugly!" but as an incel, just one talk with girls is enough to see I'm not wanted. All of these videos only matters worse (for me anyway), it also proves that the majority of people who think they're ugly are just insecure normies (like Gambler and Knajjd), they are not ugly, just extremely insecure and have body dysmorphia. 

What makes me feel worse is that the women in those videos act all nice and like they aren't shallow but in real life, they would reject every sub 8 men and avoid incels like the plague.

Never forget that those blue pilled "you're not ugly! love yourself videos" are targeted to insecure girls and insecure chad lite males (who because Chads by working out since they've got the face for it). 

I have yet to see a single mainstream blackpill or even redpill video.

I said this 1 million times and I'm gonna say it again:

Women subconsciously want ugly men to stay ugly.

That's why they keep telling us false encouragement tips such as: personality is all that matters, you just gotta be funny and treat us well, etc.

Never listen to dating advices coming from women.

Blackpill101 said:

That's why they keep telling us false encouragement tips such as: personality is all that matters, you just gotta be funny and treat us well, etc.

The thing is why? Why do they benefit from our pain?

iiiTeMpeR said:

It's natural selection. Weak minded males who fall for this bullshit aren't mating material.

Blackpill101 said:

Of course, it makes perfect sense. Ugly guys have poor genetics, so they become really frightened when they looksmax, because in some cases they manage to hide their ugly, and they don't like that.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Thinning the herd. 

80/20 is very real, it's actual nature. The destruction of morale of incel males is something they promote naturally.

NekoStance said:
Thinning the herd. 

80/20 is very real, it's actual nature. The destruction of morale of incel males is something they promote naturally.

What makes this so hard to accept is that it's natural selection, this is supposed to happen, whether we like it or not, we can't do anything about it.

Blackpill101 said:
Woah, that's actually pretty brutal...