Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leanmaxxing is impossible when I live with my parents

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I only started losing weight a few weeks ago when my parents were gone for the weekend and then they came back and ruined it. Clearly I won't be able to actually leanmaxx until I move out.

I only started losing weight a few weeks ago when my parents were gone for the weekend and then they came back and ruined it. Clearly I won't be able to actually leanmaxx until I move out.
Yeah mine too all they have is slop the only thing we have healthy to eat is Grapes

I would probably weigh like 145lbs right now if they didn't come back but because of them I'm right back up to 154lbs :feelsrope:

I would probably weigh like 145lbs right now if they didn't come back but because of them I'm right back up to 154lbs :feelsrope:
I would need to lose like 70 pounds for a foid to Softly reject me

Just get out or use drug on the streets.

lean maxxing is only truly possible if youre alone. because you can ldar without the eating part and when i was leanmaxxing i always had shit to do from my parents and it was fucking annoying. on top of that school, and my dad constantly asking me if i lost weight in 3 days. its annoying when you have 2 people on your ass about your weight loss.
i was lean maxxing around 9 months ago, and was actually showing progress for once and i wanted to treat myself with a cookie my mom made and my dad told me to put it down and to just eat chicken breast with rice until i get to my goal.
ended up binging that day because the restriction was too much and my dad would even go as far and expect me to run 3-6 miles daily. sometimes id run 10 out of pure boredom because i got so good at running because of how often i was doing it for.

but anyways tldr, when you have other people expecting progress from you for a goal you decided to make and take action out yourself, it gets annoying and makes you wonder why youre even trying.

Even after I moved out my father sometimes comes by with slop, cupcakes, cookies etc, I have been leanmaxxing for the past 9 months and still I just look average