Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Leanmaxxing for men only applies to Chads & Chadlights

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I believe the rule “just don’t be fat” "get ripped in the gym bro if you wanna get laid" only goes for Chads. They don’t have to do anything else than to not be fat and they’ll slay. Anyone below Chad status needs to compensate somehow either through bodybuilding or money maxing, thugmaxxing, careermaxing, being a YouTube celebrity etc. It could be anything, but getting in shape is a really obvious option that’s available for everyone so there’s not really an excuse not to, unless you’re sure it’s over.

For women “don’t be fat” is kind of a recommendation because Chads get embarrassed to be seen in public with whales but that’s really all. Being fat as a woman doesn’t prevent her from getting laid/ dating normies/ having a “polyamorous” harem of soymales with low-standards.

Leanmaxxing only exists because retarded ass fat chads lost weight and discovered they had potential underneath the fat

They then went on to preach about how fitness and self improvement made a mountain of difference without understanding that it doesn't work for most men

I hate them

if your 6'2''+ you can be fat, and women will still want you.

Leanmaxxing only exists because retarded ass fat chads lost weight and discovered they had potential underneath the fat

They then went on to preach about how fitness and self improvement made a mountain of difference without understanding that it doesn't work for most men

I hate them
Legit.

I looked better when I was a little chubby tbh
at least my terrible frame and bones weren't as obvious and I could delude myself "if only I lost weight!"

I hate them
Perfectly encapsulated the whole situation. It's pathetic.