Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ “Leanmaxxing” copers

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Attention Leanmaxxers, you do realize that lean means muscular too right? Skinny just means you lack muscles, you don't weigh much, and you're overall small-framed. Lean means you have very little fat for your size. In other words, you have a low body fat percentage. Just because someone is skinny, it does not mean they're lean. “Lean Mass” is what determines your status as lean or just skinny or skinnyfat

If your “leanmaxxing” plan doesn’t include fasted cardio, a strict diet, and calisthenics you will just be skinny, or skinny fat, you don’t become lean by LDAR and eating nothing.

JFL

I think their intentions are to reveal as much facial definitions as possible.

But yes, you need muscle otherwise its pointless if you have no definition to show.

You do eventually. It just takes longer and you end up looking like you escaped from a gulag.

And you don't need to do your cardio fasted. You exert more energy and spare more lean tissue by eating carbs beforehand, meaning greater fat oxidation in the long term.

Calisthenics can only get you so far. Eventually, you'll have to push/pull bigger weight. This, however, is nothing you can't do with a simple dip belt and a set of plates from craigslist. I bet most people here can't do parallel bar dips with 45 pounds hanging off their waist.

being ripped and having a great looking body does not = getting pussy. that is just an extension of the gymcel copers.

They are still superior to bloatmaxxers ngl.

True, I’m lean/skinny af just lack muscle and my frame is shit. If I was tall then it’s a whole different ball game.

I am actually lean.Not that it changes anything though...

True, I’m lean/skinny af just lack muscle and my frame is shit. If I was tall then it’s a whole different ball game.
COPE. Face and not being a turbo manlet is all that matters LITERALLY also don’t have like a 3 inch dick, or it’s over for you. You don’t need to be tall, you just don’t need to be short. You don’t need to be lean, you just need a nice face in combination with said at least average (5’9) height.

Guys here need to stop worrying about such extremes like I’m incel cause not 6’2 blah blah blah

He would do just fine as a skinny person.

muscles are cope. JSN (short for Just Starve Nigger) is the only diet advice I follow

It's all about bones in the end

COPE. Face and not being a turbo manlet is all that matters LITERALLY also don’t have like a 3 inch dick, or it’s over for you. You don’t need to be tall, you just don’t need to be short. You don’t need to be lean, you just need a nice face in combination with said at least average (5’9) height.

Guys here need to stop worrying about such extremes like I’m incel cause not 6’2 blah blah blah
dude im 5'6 100lbs. face isnt gonna save me...