Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Leanmaxxers, how does it feel to be lean?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I think it would be good for my health to leanmaxx, and I would feel better in myself physically not carrying. No "fatcel is volcel" here, I'm still a manlet curry so I'm not using this as a way to ascend :feelskek:

But those of you who were once a bit fatter, and got lean, did you feel better physically, like lighter, or more athletic feeling? Did you notice any difference in feeling apart from the visual in the mirror?

Of course you feel better, it's a nobrainer.
Excess fat leads to lower testosterone, higher stress on your joints, higher risk of cardiovascular disease, breathing gets harder, you're more likely to snor or develop sleep apnea, reduced life expectancy because you're more likely to get all kinds of diseases, bla bla bla

Of course you feel better, it's a nobrainer.
Excess fat leads to lower testosterone, higher stress on your joints, higher risk of cardiovascular disease, breathing gets harder, you're more likely to snor or develop sleep apnea, reduced life expectancy because you're more likely to get all kinds of diseases, bla bla bla
I know all this in theory but have you yourself experienced a better feeling going from fatter to leaner? That's what I'm asking for, not scientific explanations

I know all this in theory but have you yourself experienced a better feeling going from fatter to leaner? That's what I'm asking for, not scientific explanations
Yes, I have experienced going from fatter to leaner (because I was bullied for it at school) and then from leaner to fatter (because of depression and alcohol abuse) and I'm currently trying to get lean again because I cannot imagine living another 30 years with that kind of bodyfat, because it's just fucking awful.
All the scientific shit is true. being fat is bad and you feel it.

I need to put on like 10lbs at least. Maybe some muscle as well

Yes, I have experienced going from fatter to leaner (because I was bullied for it at school) and then from leaner to fatter (because of depression and alcohol abuse) and I'm currently trying to get lean again because I cannot imagine living another 30 years with that kind of bodyfat, because it's just fucking awful.
All the scientific shit is true. being fat is bad and you feel it.
Interesting, thank you