Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious leaked picture of ritalincel

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-

the eternal maxed chad

Ritalin is such a chad.

always knew he was a slayer

Legitbactual Chad status.

Based Zezimacel

Legitbactual Chad status.

Based Zezimacel

Pretty sure Zezima fell behind on the game because of his failing relationship IRL.

I think I remember reading he had a kid and then was having relationship issues shortly thereafter.

After relationship failed, he went back to playing Runescape to cope.

I don't get it tbh.

I don’t get it but still free my bro tbh

I don’t get it but still free my bro tbh
I don't get it tbh.
@Ritalincel was or is an avid old school runescape (osrs) player and he advocated other people in this forum to play it, hence the "have you tried osrs" meme.

In this screenshot of osrs we can witness a level 2277 player with every skill maxed to 99. This feat could maybe take years to accomplish

The joke is that this is ritalincel's account
Try osrs for real bro

@Ritalincel was or is an avid old school runescape (osrs) player and he advocated other people in this forum to play it, hence the "have you tried osrs" meme.

In this screenshot of osrs we can witness a level 2277 player with every skill maxed to 99. This feat could maybe take years to accomplish

Try osrs for real bro
Yeah I knew it was from osrs but didn’t understand what was in the picture. Thanks for clarifying.

Try osrs for real bro
everyone is trying osrs, why aren't you? Sign up for free at: www.oldschool.runescape.com and try it today!

That shit looks like Tibia online.

Try osrs for real bro
I see.

I've never tried this particular game so didn't understand the significance of these details in the screenshot.

screenshot of osrs we can witness a level 2277 player with every skill maxed to 99. This feat could maybe take years to accomplish
damn only a bot could get those scores tbh, seems like u rly did find an authentic pic of him :feelskek:

Mogs my facial features.

Try osrs for real bro
I assumed it had something to do with him being a bot/NPC shitposter

I knew he was a fakecel chad