Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News leaked opinions of Irredeemable

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I think his colvin bait threads make him an unfunny faggot and should kill himself.

Who else agrees?

Last edited:
Just make a Colvin76 thread bro!

Unknown 6

colvin only has MBC unless he lied like he did about his height :feelskek:

Colvin leak

also saving the stupid thread he made incase he deletes it.

I don't give a shit. The first colvin is dead thread was funny tbh, but now they're low iq tbh

just put the bullies on ignore list my boy. you can view it as a compliment, that they want ur attention so badly

I don't give a shit. The first colvin is dead thread was funny tbh, but now they're low iq tbh
Can u all stfu about Colvin ok he’s a nigger ok we all get it ok he’s a nigger ok u don’t need to make fun of him for his skin color ok skin color doesn’t matter ok it’s 2020 ok this isn’t 1862 ok

Colvin threads are only good if they are high effort.

It's probably because you're black ngl

Cum skins get a kick out of shitting on non whites.

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

Can u all stfu about Colvin ok he’s a nigger ok we all get it ok he’s a nigger ok u don’t need to make fun of him for his skin color ok skin color doesn’t matter ok it’s 2020 ok this isn’t 1862 ok
:y'all: Good to see you motherfucker

colvin is a true rebel

Also the "colvin leaked" and "colvin doxxed" and "colvin and his dad" threads.

I have no idea whats going on now

colvinmaxxing is legit also you got BBCbaited

@Ritalincel play the sound of being bullied

Colvin and his dad was funny tbh. But I think there should only be 1 colvin thread every two days MAX. Too many colvin threads aren't good for your mental health, or this forum. What rules do you think should be created regarding colvin threads?

What rules do you think should be created regarding colvin threads?
Ban them completely. Too many retards turned colvin threads into bullying.

Next person that makes a colvin bait thread is gonna be reported and also have their PMs spammed with threats

Just postmaxx reply

Colvin is statusmaxxing tbh